Thread: Frontierville: How to get debris

Frontierville: How to get debris

I'd had debris build up for weeks and it still wasn't sufficient to obtain through the 50 debris part. Only obtain 3 grasses overnight from yesterday to day how to get the more debris in the frontierville game. Since starting the new missions,there hasn’t been single rock on my homestead getting to angry on this since i require them to compete it up. when i initially log in2 the game i have at least 5 rocks 2 clear but as soon as u obtain a mission which you require to clear loads of rocks they become very hard to find the debris.

Re: Frontierville: How to get debris

I originate that when I had the snowy landscape barely anything grew. I got rid of the snow in the last week and stuff popped up. I kind of guessed the snow was halting the expansion and when the header on the load page read “come back your land to green so things will grow once more" or words to that effect and found the debris easily after clearing the snow field. Worth a attempt if you still contain some snow down. I had simply 5 rocks to clear and then an additional one did pop up but I still believe it is going to obtain a long time to obtain the others despite clearing the ground of debris. On the up side subsequent to having to cut down ten trees 3 have sprung back previously for me and I have stimulated them into my wooded area.

Know I’m never going to get this done because I m not able to find the debris after completing my quest in a given time limit and now I cannot find it in the inventory and now I don’t know how can I get those in my game? I decided to leave some of my farmhouse messy. I let grass, flowers, rocks, cactus and skulls cultivate all over the place in profusion because I was sure that there was leaving to be a mission at some point to clear a silly amount of these so I'm glad it paid off.

I really like the new missions but I’m not liking the fact they purposely slow the game down so it makes it close to impossible to find the debris in order to get I need to go inside the market and purchase but it is very costly for me to buy the single debris item for me! Before these missions i was continuously clearing debris every few hours every day. The day before i got the task i observe i had nothing every day and thinking that was weird, well since then thing has grown in 4 1/2 days so to obtain 50 items cleared is good at this pace, to skip that part costs 200 horseshoes.