Thread: Frontierville:How to complete new storage missions

Frontierville:How to complete new storage missions

I'm trying to complete the new storage shed for the mission to complete I purchased all the grease through horseshoes and accomplished the quest then internet connection issue comes up i press ok it refreshes page and my shed is reverse to not being finish and require every 10 grease once more and my horseshoes are disappeared. twice. No matter which I perform afterwards remains rolling back such as harvesting crops. Also keep receiving the infamous refresh. Please let me know about this and also many storage missions are coming after completing this mission and I want to know how to complete this one also.

Re: Frontierville:How to complete new storage missions

For completing the Storage Quest I which you are facing above
    Things is sure up around the homestead! Better expand the old storage shed afore it explodes! (When you complete this mission your shed's storage space will be improved by 5) here are the step in order to complete the mission:
    1. You will require to chop Neighbor Trees 50 Times and help out them.
    2. You must craft 20 Planks (Them planks will be used up to finish this mission)
    3. You will need to acquire 10 Logging Permits (Them logging permits will go too)

There is a small I can provide you that you are able to chop a neighbor’s tree 5 times each day, go to numerous neighbors to obtain all 50 chops. Craft planks in the covered farm cart. You will require selecting "ask" above for logging permits.

After completing the Storage part I mission you will need to complete the Storage Quest II quest
    Now where in tar nation are we going to put all those Holiday Decorations? (When you finished this mission your shed's storage space will be improved by 5.
    • You need to built a minimum craft 6 Sawhorses (Them sawhorses will be consumed to finish this challenge)
    • You will require to obtain 15 Nails (I reckon them nails will be used up too)
    • You will require to obtain 15 Cardboard Boxes (And them Cardboard Boxes)

You can Craft sawhorses in the barn in the neighbors land also. Click "ask" above to ask friends for nails and cardboard boxes.

This is the last mission in Storage mission it known as Storage Quest III
    That is a quite distended varmint collection, Pardner. Better you will require for making the additional room in the shed for it. (When you finish these missions your shed's storage space will be amplified by 5 points)
    • Clobber 5 Groundhogs
    • Clobber 10 Snakes
    • Get 10 Crowbars (Them Crowbars will be used up completing' this mission)
    Tend crops to obtain groundhogs, remove the debris for snakes. Select te\he"Ask" above to request friends for crowbars.

These Storage missions are not yet available to all players unless you are capable to reach a certain level then only you can complete it easily, if you try to purchase the new mission in the market and select it directly and if you are not eligible for that then you cannot complete it and hence you finding the problem for completing the mission, if you don't have them yet please be patient while we obtain it rolled out to everyone.
    1. The storage building missions have to be finished to unlock these missions.
    2. These missions will starts in a row.
    3. Failure to finish an additional storage mission will reduce your capacity, so if you only perform missions 2 and 3 you will only gain 10 extra capacity.