Thread: Pets in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living

Pets in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living

I have played The Sims 2 and now I have started playing the Sims 3 Outdoor Living. I am here just to ask about the pets. Is there any pets in Sims 3 like it was in Sims 2? If yes, then I am requesting all those who have played Sims 3 to provide some detail information about the pets. I have not played the Sims 2 completely, so I am not having enough knowledge about the pets in that game too. Details about it will also do (coz anyhow I am going to play Sims 2 till I get Sims 3 ). Hope that someone will help me soon.

Re: Pets in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living

Let me inform you that there are no pets (still) in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living. It was in Sim 2. Many users have asked about this, but still it is not available, we cannot provide any information about it. I have just heard that you can only have fish at this instant. Though, if you just obtain the fishbowl and you are not aware of how to fish, then you have the option of clicking on the bowl and filling it with a random goldfish. I am sure that this will increase your interest in game a bit.

Yeah, that's true, there are no pets in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living. Since you are still playing the Sims 2, I would like to provide some information about the pets in Sims 2. The advantage in Sims 2 is that the animals already know some commands and behaviors. Certainly. The better educated the animal is, higher is the price. I know that this is not any major tip, but can be useful many times.

When creating animals you should always make sure that your dog or your cat has a high degree of cunning, otherwise these nerves that is fast (average intelligence will still exist.) With cleanliness, it is this: A dirty dog / cat often wallows in the mud. You have to bathe them more often. Which does not mean a thing if your Sim has enough time. It is also possible to buy the animals from the animal business. There are now professions for the four-legged friends. There are three different professions are:
    • Security Industry
    • Show Business
    • Service

At some point it meets each animal once. The love pets begin to disassemble the furniture, or sometimes the homework the next generation. This behavior, one will quickly master the commands insult and praise. What is done (for example, is the cat on the litter box) is easy after the activity. Also it should also be taken to ensure that everything is in place for the animal what it needs (for example, the cat litter box, scratching post). Second, you can then teach the animals and commands, which read as follows:
    • Restroom (only cats, dogs would look stupid)
    • Stay
    • Males make
    • Roles
    • Come here
    • Dead set
    • Conspecific