Thread: Farmville: Co-op Farmers are cheating

Farmville: Co-op Farmers are cheating

Hey guys I have found one user as my Co-op farmer in the Farmville game that we play on facebook. Initially I thought that he would really help me as I would assign him some job through which I will be able to get more and more production for my farm. But when I visited his farm I found that his farm was full of strawberries. Now having almost one single item on all the places of the farm is really very cheap and that I came to know that he was only doing this to get the reward that we are usually placed with if some one helps us in our job. So I would want to know that how will I be able to stop all these stuff that is happening around with some of the farmers cheating, is there any way out for this as well. Please do reply.

Re: Farmville: Co-op Farmers are cheating

If your neighbor is only doing the job for the sake of the reward then I believe that you must instantly send him the message informing them to leave the job as soon as possible so that the same job can done with some other person who can complete the job with honesty and courage. I think that you should only send invitation for the job that you want to get it done to the farmer whom you can trust that will never ever betray you. For this you will have to have a great deal of co ordination with the neighbor that you are trying to select it. I hope that you are understanding what I am trying to say. We cannot stop any one from doing this kind of wicked things but we can avoid them.

Well I would want to tell you that when I went to do a job for a neighbor that was almost 100% seeded to see if I am being prized with the gift for doing nothing on the farm. There were three people for that job already on the job and when I joined them to do nothing I found that after the completion of the mission all of them including me was awarded just for the sake of joining the job to help others. With this I have come to an conclusion that it has been actually fault of Zynga to come up with this kind of awful activity where in users are rewarded for doing nothing at all. After this I have been staying away from any kind of jobs that are there on the Farmville to provide any helping hand.

I have been totally shocked reading this thread as I have always thought that the game is fair enough that there could be no signs of any fault activity to be carry out in this game. But when recently after reading this thread I went to the other players farm to see what at all they are doing at the farm, I was very surprised to see that I was not able to recognize which are all the things that are being currently performed by whom. No matter whoever does the job for the farm in the end the reward will certainly be given to all the users who have joined them in the job. I think that there should be some kind of criteria that has to be developed to give the rewards to only who deserves.

Fair enough to all the above discussion that has been taken place so far, I would also want to add some points that this is certainly a huge advantage for all those who want to get something out of nothing. I would want to request Zynga to stop all this nonsense that is going in the game as early as possible so that each and every one of us can play the game with much more dedicated manner. I have been stop playing the game as soon as saw the illegal activity that goes in the game and have decided that I will not play the game until the problem is solved by the Zynga.