Thread: How to get Gingerbread House in Frontierville

How to get Gingerbread House in Frontierville

I have to visit to play Mafia wars, Treasure Island and Cityville in order to get the gingerbread house. So I want to know how I can get to have a gingerbread house in Frontierville game. Why do we have to play other games to obtain something for Frontierville. If I required to play them I would. I hate Mafia wars, have no interest in the cityville and was totally bored with treasure island but in order to get to get this gingerbread house in need to play these games also. Why on earth would I go once more to them or begin a new one to obtain a gingerbread house. Anyone know how can I get the gingerbread house directly in this games only.

Re: How to get Gingerbread House in Frontierville

I think that you can the gingerbread house in this game also for this you only need to have a regular visiting inside the game. "Gingerbread House Requirements :
    You will require these materials to assemble gingerbread house
    • 1 Candy Cane
    • 1 Gum Drops
    • 1 Chocolate Bar
    • 15 Pretzels
    • 10 Gingerbread Slabs
    • 10 Frosting Tube

if you can have all these items available in your game then I think that you can have a gingerbread
    house in Frontierville.

For candy cane which is the above requirement for the gingerbread house in Frontierville as well as for the gum drops along with the chocolate bar items you need to play mafia wars game. I think that zynga games had made a cross endorsement among Mafia Wars, Cityville and Treasure Isle so you will require to play these games to get the materials." I think that for the business and more user to approach in all the games zynga have done this otherwise they will put inside the one game only. I had my completed my MafiaWar long ago and obtain the items easily, and have absolutely no interest in either CityVille or Treasure Isle but what you need to play these in order to get this items available for the Gingerbread house.

I selected on the Gingerbread house man symbol as I completed my previous quest and like others, establish out I require to play other games to assemble all the pieces for part 1 of the quest. And, like several others, isn’t going to-happen. How do I take away the quest from my dynamic list on the side of my display? I erase the gingerbread house establishment and have no purpose of trying to obtain it back to ever complete this quest. Don't require that icon hanging around everlastingly. They take up too much real domain as it is.

This is dull thing would obtain all time anyway to finish. First off, I too, not able to even obtain the links to the other games to work and second off the additional 3 supplies that you require 15 of don't post to your wall. They're the ones where you need to choose neighbors to send requirements to and since we are only permitted to send those requests each so frequently without being a "mail hog" this is going to take everlastingly. I previously have to use those requirements to complete the timed missions before time limit. I guess we have to select Gingerbread house or additional missions. I don't make out about someone else but for me receiving 15 people to take action to my requests usually doesn't occur on the first try. I typically require to send out a request concerning 3 times to obtain all the clicks required and having to do that for 3 various gingerbread parts is not going to be a rapid procedure. I believe I'll skip this one too. Just waiting, when this will get over so that I will the next quest and complete it easily?

I am attempted lots of things I most possibly need to assemble with parts I require to obtain from other games. I appreciate many people are trying to cross-market to get the thing the in roder to complete the gingerbread house collection. We somehow require to play other games in order to complete the mission of the gingerbread house but I previously know those games are present and many have zero interest in playing them any additional than I previously have decided that FarmVille (despite being the #1 game) was uninteresting and that Treasure Isle presently didn't take hold of me like FrontierVille has.