Thread: Downloads are not working in Sims 3 Outdoor Living game

Downloads are not working in Sims 3 Outdoor Living game

I have recently start to play game which is Sims 3 Outdoor Living but in this I have an issue I do not understand that how to fix this issue. Actually in this the main issue is that whenever I try to download in this I have seen that it does not work. And because of that I am not able to play this game from last three days. And mostly it starts when I try to play game and in-between this when I start to download so I am not able to do this. I think it is happening because of the World Adventures Expansion Pack? It is really very annoying. So if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please help me. And ya please remember that try to do this as soon as it is possible.

Re: Downloads are not working in Sims 3 Outdoor Living game

I think you are facing this kind of issue because you have not taken the patch file which is get released at a proper interval of time. Sometimes ago one of friend was also going through the same issue and then I told him to do this after it I have seen that the issue get fixed. So in your case I think you are also facing this issue because of the same reason. So you just go for the same. And in this I would think that your mods are still in program files so for that you just visit the site which is related to it and read the directions for installing I am sure that this will fix your issue.

To fix this issue first thing is that you just look in to your MY Doc folder\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads only to confirm that all your download are listed there. Actually they all should be in to the sims3.pack files. And if your game downloader is not functioning well so you are able to go into your: MY Doc folder\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder and change the name of the The Sims 3 folder to anything. And after this you just try to start your game I am sure that this fix your issue.

In this when you change the folder to anything so at that time you start your game once more. And when you start this so at that time game will automatically generate a new folder which is MY Doc folder\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder, and after that it will also make you a new game launcher. After doing this you can start a new game to confirm that whether this is working or not, quit the game, and then open new game and move all of your downloads to the new folder. And after that you just click on to downloads button from the game launcher and install your mods.