Thread: Farmville: Not able to get the Winter Workshop quests

Farmville: Not able to get the Winter Workshop quests

Good Morning to all of you, this is my first thread in this forum, as I haven’t gone to any kind of problem yet but since now I have some kind of problem with the Farmville game that I have been playing for quite some time now, the problem is that I am still not able to get the Winter Workshop quests yet in the my Farmville game. I have been playing for quite a while around passing so many levels with ease, but then also my friends who hardly play the game and are at levels lower than me , have already received the Winter Workshop quests. Is there any else who hasn’t received the quest like me or am I the only one to face this. Please provide some suggestion guys.

Re: Farmville: Not able to get the Winter Workshop quests

You are not alone dude, I have completed the buildings and the necessary requirements that were necessary for this quests, but then also I am not been rewarded with the Winter Workshop quests yet. To add to the wounds, many of my neighbors have already got the same quest ages ago and that they are even on the verge of completing the mission as well. I feel so sad that even after doing so much with the game I am not able to get the quests yet, I am very angry with the Zynga and so I would want them to know that we haven’t got the quest request yet and should be send as early as possible before the season is over.

Fair enough I also completely agree with the facts that most people are facing with the game, although I have received the quests for the Winter Workshop but then also but then also one of my favorite neighbor who has been providing me an helping hand for me for such a long time has still not be able to get the quest for the season. I fell really very bad for her as she would always help me in fertilizing my farm and also providing various activity. Also, her farm was far even better then mine and her experience level for the game was also quite high. I would do what ever it takes to make the quests available for her if any one provides the solution. If we can contact Zynga about this matter then it could be very easily solved.

Hey I have received the quest once when I had competed the buildings but since I was very busy on that day and I had to go somewhere very urgent so when I got the pop up for the Winter Workshop quests I just canceled the pop up and immediately logged out of my account because of some urgent problem that I had solved on that day. I was thinking that the pop up will certainly show up some other day and I will surely be able to accept the quests request then, but it is almost the fifth day that I haven’t got the request for the same quests again. So if some one can help me to know how will I be able to get the same quests again then I will certainly be very thankful to you, so please provide some early suggestion before the season is over.

Well this is the reason why most of the users are not able to get the quests request smoothly on the Farmville game that they have been playing so far. It is one of the rules of the game where in ones you reject some gift or any achievement levels then you are not going to get the same again. So for those who haven’t got the quest request it can be that you might have hurriedly jumped away from the page that have got the pop up for the quests request, so if anyone who has lost their quest request there is not a single way so as to get the quests back. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.