Thread: Cannot find Menorah in Frontierville game

Cannot find Menorah in Frontierville game

I see that there is a Menorah in the Christmas Decorations but where is the Nativity Scene and while selecting then I m not able to get it? After all most of us would not have Christmas decoration if it were not for the birth of the Christ child so don’t we have menorah decoration? If we are going to carry religion into a game then the Menorah is needed or necessary if the zynga games thinks in that wayand this menorah are not located there. So what could I do in order to get in this Frontierville game?

Re: Cannot find Menorah in Frontierville game

I don't think it's about people being insulted for playing menorah quest since it is part religion the guys who wants to play this quest they play in order to gain more XP and cash point in the Frontierville game. I'm not religious myself, but I definitely wouldn't mind building a church, as it's genuine to the theme. Trouble is, No sooner you bring in additional religions than the one that was leading in those days you sort of ruin the game setting in the old West. FarmVille and CityVille are improved candidates for various spiritual buildings/celebrations as there are farms and cities across the world. FrontierVille should attempt to keep out as a great deal things that don't fit as probable. certainly there will be Star Wars fans out there who wouldn't offense having a Death Star to blow away varmints’ but that misses the genuineness.

I was just examining through the Holiday decorations in the market place and discover that while some things are there and a lot of cultures as well as civilization are covered there is nil Christian symbols. I, for one, am happy there are a Menorrah and Parol and the worldly Christmas decorations so menorah gift are available by getting the gift from the neighbors and state that you want the menorah in the wish list or also you can post them and you will get menorah easily. I will never offense containing these items for the numerous cultures and conviction groups of our world. BUT-if you are going to contain symbols for one or some you require them for ALL. This is what I said previously. To Christians, Christmas is additional than Santa Claus, snowmen, presents, etc. We have our faith civilization as to the Jewish people and those in additional countries.

I realize it would be tough to cover every custom but let's not law out why there is a Christmas season to start with but you can have a menorah whenever you want you want it in your mission and as the level increases in your games you can get menorah by just helping your neighbors regularly inside the game and in return just let them you want the menorah items for the mission they will provide you easily and other way round you can get it by purchasing from the market but it is quite expensive one. True sufficient the early church place the Christmas holiday close to winter solstice to merge in with pagan ceremony but it is long standing memory of the birth of Jesus. in spite of of any one's feelings on his life and department it is traditionally documented that he was born and he was Jewish.

I hope it's a mission. On the religion/beliefs front I don't observe why Zynga don't perform them as missions that can be established or declined (like neighbour tends), that way individuals who have strong beliefs can opt out and those of us who are open minded adequate to perform any mission can proceed you can get this menorah inside the gift and not inside the Christmas decorations. As I have said before, I don't consider in ghosts but I did halloween mission and it quite strange to do it but after completing that mission I was rewarded by lots of xp point and coins. and I do thanks giving by giving this missions too.