Thread: Postcard and Crafting Collection in FrontierVille

Postcard and Crafting Collection in FrontierVille

Hey guys
    This time I need your help to know about two collections available inside FrontierVille. Both these collections are stranger for me. I want to know about them. I don’t want to know detailed information about them. Just tell me what items I must need in order to complete these collections. And if possible try to tell me in brief about places where I can get it as quickly as possible. I hope there are peoples aware about these two collections. I am waiting for your replies. Every single line of information provided by you is important for me. I would like to say thanks in advance for giving me your valuable time.

Re: Postcard and Crafting Collection in FrontierVille

Collections are most essential part in Frontierville. In order to complete those collections you have to collect the required items mentioned by developers of this game. I don’t know about collection items required for craft collections. But I have list of collection items those are required for completing your postcard collection. First one is “Baltimore”, second is “boston”, third one is “New York city”,fourth is “Philadelphia” and the last one is “richmond”. Currently I am also trying to complete this collection. Till now I am able to collect only first two items. I will reply you all steps that you can follow to get this times after completing my collection.

Sorry I don’t know about craft collection. I hope this information will help you to complete your postcard collection. You can get this collection from “mystery gift” available inside FrontierVille. In order to collect mystery gifts you can make use of Cheats available on internet. After completing this collection, you will get one saltpeter similar to other collections like manure collection. As far I come to from my friends few days before the creators of this game recently changes this prize to seed drill which is a decoration item available inside FrontierVille. I like to inform you that there is no mission exists inside FrontierVille that requires any item present inside this collection. if you want to complete this mission just for sake of fun, you can complete it.

Hey buddy! Till now I complete almost all collections present inside FrontierVille. I heard about these two collections from my friends. They told me this collection is not helpful to complete any other mission. In short it is complete waste of that you are going to spend on this collection. Still I continue this game to collect collection items for crafting collection just for maintaining my record of completing all collections in this game. I search on number of official sites from them i able to pick out information about collection items required for completing your craft collection. You just need one jack knife, planner, thimble and one pin cushion. After trading in this collection you will get three tools helpful for you.

I just complete my crafting collection. As name suggests you can collect the item inside this collection by crafting items from your workbenches. I am not able to tell you about detailed procedure that I used to collect these items. I just want to suggest you that instead of wasting time on these collections utilize your energy to collect those items which will help you to finish major missions available inside this game. At the time of choosing a particular collection always try to co-relate it with missions that you want to complete. This strategy will help you to complete both collections and mission side by side.