Thread: Sims : Just how long does old lady is suppose to live?

Sims : Just how long does old lady is suppose to live?

I created an old woman named Gwen with her teenage daughter Trisha in my city Twin brook. Well Trisha ended up breaking the marriage of Bobby Sergeant and married him having 5 children with her mother living with Gwen them. At this writing have survived her son and husband. She still lives with full grown adults 5 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren, all in three separate houses for now. She's a ripe old age of 120! I have not had a simulator before. I live so long have a picture of her family and a few members. From left to right: (? Now his daughter elderly are not more like sisters) Former Gwen herself, Trisha His grandson Ian, and behind the sofa to her granddaughter Megan holding one of their own children Lee (One of the great grandchildren of Gwen.)
    She looks good health remains too. Lately all she wants to do is work and play catch with his grandchildren and great grandchildren. She loves to do laundry as well. So how long can they possibly live anyway?

re: Sims : Just how long does old lady is suppose to live?

It will not be kept alive by itself. Dying is really taking that the flower whip out like a trump, and death sulks out. It's basically a get out of jail free. But with old age, which will happen next anyway. Montrose usually dies faster when they are not living in the household active. If your move out, you can still get his tomb in the cemetery later.

I have being playing this game (The Sims 3) from almost one and a half year that you can say 18 to 20 months I have my sim's life span set to normal and my sim is 227 days old and she's outlived her 4 lovers (2 of which who were a lot younger than her) her 5 children, and 3 of her grandchildren all who have died of old age.

Wow! I realized that I could live that long means my sim can live do long for this many days I cannot believe. Is all this without mods too? I played last night and the youngest grandson of Gwen became a young adult and the older the mature adult. She is still doing laundry and playing ball at the age of 124! If only I could age so well.