Thread: GTA 3 freezes after loading a saved game in Win7

GTA 3 freezes after loading a saved game in Win7

I have saved a game in windows 7 which is nothing but the GTA 3. And when I tried to open the game with the saved game of the same then it freezes. I mean to say that if I save a particular stage then it automatically freezes I don’t know why this is happening and also unable to solve this issue. Have anyone have ever faced the same problem if yes then please let know how to solve the issue and also let me know whether anything is wrong with the game that I am using.

Re: GTA 3 freezes after loading a saved game in Win7

Well the problem that you are facing is due to the game that you are playing. Now what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the game and then you have to install the same again. And once the re-installation is done then you will able to solve the pr0oblem that you are facing. Actually it happens if the game is not performing well then it will definitely give you the issues. And you have to keep one thing is mind that reinstalling the same will help you but the updated one will make more difference.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that the problem which is faced by you is due to the corrupt driver. Now what you have to do here is that just try and install the graphics driver on your system. And once they are installed then you will not receive any such issues. I am sure that installing the appropriate drivers will definitely help you to solve the issue and if the drivers are already installed then you have to update the same from device manager.

It happens if the game is not responding to the system then there is something wrong with it. And I guess that the game is not compatible with the system that you having. Now what you have to do here is that just check the compatibility of the system and see whether it is compatible or not and if it is not then you please don’t try and force the installation because it will definitely harm some of the other programs of your system. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the cause.