Thread: Sims 3 : exactly how long do sims live?

Sims 3 : exactly how long do sims live?

One of my Sims is a rediculously old age, as 99 days old sim .. I know that can change your life or whatever, but for this sim that I expected to die some time. In fact, his wife died at 94 days sim or something, so she's younger than my SIM and still died before a number of days .. Both have the feature vegetarian and is expected to live longer. So completing the LTW extend the life of your Sim? Because Aubrey never finished hers (off by two points darn it!)

Re: Sims 3 : exactly how long do sims live?

I have being playing this game from long time you can say almost a year or so and one of my friend also plays this game his sim died at 101 day actually that is good, Because the child has a fertility treatment and I just want more one guy (his wife is pregnant) She's just a bit thinner than his wife was or exercise.
    Aubrey maybe ate a lot of junk food, while I was not looking?

Normal life is among 90 to 100 days of age, but there are ways to extend your life without having to turn off aging.

1. Plant life, which teaches the benefits that will extend life for a day by the fruit they eat.
    2. the flower of death, if your Sims have the inventory there to give it to die the death and returned to life at the beginning of the era more (72 days) and live longer than normal
    using only two things I have a sim that is more than 130 days old and is nowhere near dying.

I'm so glad someone else did this (and I wish I had seen before!) I'm in the same spot in my game, my guy seems to be very agile and healthy at 93 days, that now looks very young compared to other. Has been heavy all her life and I wanted to be a couch potato who nevertheless has snuck in some workouts and has decent athletic ability. I've also been careful not to eat or drink fruit or nectar of life. Hopefully, the reaper will come for him soon - I'm very anxious to proceed with the next generation!