Thread: How to get mysterious eggs in FarmVille

How to get mysterious eggs in FarmVille

How are mystery eggs distributed in FarmVille , Please tell me how can i visit the market and buy a chicken , what is the cost of a chicken can i buy it with gold coins or i will have to wait for certain Mystery box. What are the possibilities of the mystery eggs and how can i find it using the mystery box. what are the products that i can share with my mystery FarmVille Eggs.

Re: How to get mysterious eggs in FarmVille

Mystery Eggs are randomly distributed in Farmville. However, there are several tricks you can use to dramatically increase the chances of receiving an egg. Visit the market and buy a chicken for 5,000 coins. If you do not have enough coins to buy your own chicken coop just ask one of your neighbors for a cooperative to gift you. You can also get a chicken coop with the outbreak of a mysterious egg.

Harvest their eggs every 24 hours. You will get coins for every dick in her cage. If you have 5 puppies with a harvest rate of 6 coins each receive 30 coins. Each time the crop has another opportunity to get an egg mystery. You can improve your chances of receiving a mysterious egg from the sale of his chicken and then immediately buy another. Each sale of a chicken is another opportunity to receive an egg mystery. Do this several times until you have all the eggs you need.

White Chicks just put premium white eggs. Therefore, you should keep a variety of colorful birds in his pen. This will increase the number of opportunities to receive a painted egg mystery. Brown may produce chicks black, white, and brown chicks. Black will produce chicks brown, white, black and golden chicks. Write your Myst. Eggs on the wall to share with your Facebook friends. You can share Myst. Farmville eggs with your friends, but each egg is limited to 5 friends Farmville.

You can find these items a mystery within the mystery of its egg:

• Within a Myst White. Egg you can find: a white hen, a hen Brown, Pink Flamingo, or a garden gnome.

• Within a Myst Brown. Egg you can find: Brown chicken, a black hen, and a refill of fuel.

• Inside a Black Myst. Egg you can find: a black hen, a hen of gold, and 10 refill of fuel.

• Within a Golden Myst. Egg you can find: the golden hen, a tree swing, a hot tub, a campfire, Golden Garden Gnome, 20 and refill fuel.

You must wait until your chicken is 100% ready to harvest. Keep your chicken coop full of color to increase the chances of receiving the egg from the mystery you're looking for. In order to move their chickens in their cage, click a chicken, select Move, move your mouse over the chicken and move it to the chicken coop. When the cage is highlighted in the release of yellow chickens. To remove the chickens from their coop just click on its Dairy Farm Chicks and select Remove.