Thread: Most Significant Bugs and Glitches In Sims 3

Most Significant Bugs and Glitches In Sims 3

I have just started playing the game of Sims 3 and love the virtual environment that is given by the game and the way the game is being displayed on to the computer system. I just want to see that what are the various glitches that can be being faced in Sims 3 and also the bugs that are being coming in Sims 3 games. I have faced one of the most annoying glitches in the game that is of the disappearing of most of the Sims, from the Sims control panel that is being used by me. But the main scenario is that I am able to see then in the friends and relationships panels of the other Sims option. Please tell the glitches and the bugs that are present in the game of Sims 3.

Re: Most Significant Bugs and Glitches In Sims 3

You can try the option of saving the games save error option that is being coming to you can then you have to try to see that whether the same error is being faced by you. If so that the error is being displayed to you again while you are playing the game then it is that you have to save the option of the game in the format of Save error 12. But keep a note that when you are saving the game option with the name of Save error 12, the game starts to lag or it start to freeze so while you are using all the options check that whether it is working well for the options or not. Save Error 12 is the most common bug that is being faced by most of the Sims 3 games.

I am having the issue of the cars being abandoned all the town that I am playing the game and also the various versions of the NPC’s that is being used in the game of the Sims 3, and the main reason is that the game freezes because of this reasons. And unless I make the use of the Twallans mods then the issue is being removed from it. It happens that the games that are saved are being corrupted if the issue of the bugs is being increased in the game of the Sims 3. All this issue of the bugs was being faced by me all due to the o9nly reason of the adding of the new stuffs to the games of the Sims 3.

Also check for the list of the files that are being affected when you are adding any new details to the files that is present in the game of Sims 3. And also it is that after the addition of the new stuffs the files are being corrupted in it:
    • Files such as the many of the cars in inventories and parking lots.
    • And also it is said to be see the various order of the omniplant seeds.
    • Then you have to see the various vamps and celebs that overtake the game.
    • And then check out for the freezing and the lagging options in it.
    • Then check out the random starvation of npc in it. And also the basic amenities are also being affected in it.

All the above files are being affected in the game when you are playing the game of Sims 3.

And also the disfigured babies with the dark patches on there heads are the bugs that is normally being found in the games. And also it is that you can also get the glitches such as you may not be able to get the interaction with the toddler that is playing in the upstairs in the game. The country of the China in the game started lagging then the tombs in the game for the country of the Egypt kept on breaking, and when you are travelling to the country and doing something there you are not able to save the file in it.