Thread: The Sims 3:Barnacle Bay problem

The Sims 3:Barnacle Bay problem

I have being playing this game from almost four to five months but while playing the game in the Bay of Barnacle if Sim attempts to make your trip abroad, to go to the location, but your Sim will not be displayed and the only way to get home is to leave the game. So we need to quit the game and then again start the game all over again. Does anyone else facing this kind of problem and if do they get problem then what you all did about this problem so please help me also to solve this kind of problem and is there solution for it?

Re: The Sims 3:Barnacle Bay problem

My family Barnacle Bay is currently in France. It is the second set I started there and the former home could travel very well, too. But I read a lot about people having travel problems in BB. Perhaps I use mods that prevent these failures from happening. All I can suggest is to always keep before you travel and if something goes wrong reload that save and try again.

Try to modify the shape of the people of the city and try to see if edition porcelain charges up? If you load it back to Barnacle Bay then there is his problem. ok now if you do that here is one I can solve, find the file you save TravelDB.package this is where the problem is, go to any city save Riverview etc and then go to save the file back in place TravelDB.package barnaclebay save and then try to change people again, if China shows the whole trip. I did and took my sim there, whenever this can be done in anyworld. I think because the game updates only update the base game and the last package that you put in is where this problem occurs makes all their games are up to date. And as always back up your game before doing this.

I found the travel file but I don't understand the rest of your instructions. What do you mean by the MODS you use - what are they. Do you all get tourist in this town? I am not getting them in here also when I invite one over for the 2 days they don't show up at the door I had this before so I just ask them to stay night each time till there 2 days are up, but don't see any around this town at all.

Eliminate TravelDB.package Bay barnacle one each time you save a game to get one of these so if you save a river view to open new TravelDB.package copy that one and pasted it into Bay barnacle load up your game editing, click in China Town and see if it is loaded. if you do your sim will go. backup your game before doing this.