Thread: Unable to create custom avatars For SIMS3 on Mac

Unable to create custom avatars For SIMS3 on Mac

I am having a system with me which is nothing but the Mac and on that I am playing the game called SIMS3 on the same. Now the thing here is that I am unable to create my own avatar on the game, I don’t know why this is happening but whenever I am trying to create any avatar then it shows me that the avatar is created but I am not able to use the same. Have anyone ever faced this issue with the same game on the MAC system if yes then please help me in this case And let me know how I can solve the issue and create the avatar I want.

Re: Unable to create custom avatars For SIMS3 on Mac

So in this case what you have to do here is that just open the game and then go to the SIM that you have created and just click on the SHARE SIM icon. After clicking on the same will let you to upload the Sim to the exchange. But here you have to keep one thing in mind that just upload to the Exchange not to the household. Then you have to open the launcher and then just click the upload tab and select the avatar that you want. This will definitely allow you to select and set the avatar of your choice. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. So what you have to do here is that just try and select the option customize avatar which is nothing but in the settings tab. After clicking on the same you will definitely able to change the avatar and here you can also customize the one you want. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue

I am also facing the similar kind of issue while playing the game. I don’t know why but I am unable to create the own avatar of mine. And since the time when I have tried then to create the avatar form that time the avatar on the SIMS 3 is missing. I really can’t figure out anything here. Please help me out in this case and tell me why the avatar is missing and even in this situation all the other things are doing well with the game which is the strange part for me.