Thread: Mafia wars:Change in Fighting and no Ice Pop-Up

Mafia wars:Change in Fighting and no Ice Pop-Up

I think that it is a time to thank the Zynga. It seems to me that it has taken apart one more fun and good part for the Mafia Wars. I know that it has been changing the War methods throughout the game. Now the killing and icing has become much harder than previously one. The fun in fighting and well as icing has took out from the game. It’s a very annoying thing to say this but unfortunately the Zynga did this for everyone. Some might find it very helpful but for me it is really boring.

Re: Mafia wars:Change in Fighting and no Ice Pop-Up

At what time you ice somebody, a pop-up shows up and you encompass the selection to post toward your profile wall. The passage inside the subsequent send box was typically copied and pasted on the way to redistribution on a war page. Inside the dialogue box you simply press skip/X, which does not post on your wall. But for Now, you cannot emphasize this text any longer on your wall, and consequently you cannot duplicate and paste it to clipboard.

Recently I have tried it out and attempted to ice someone, and I can't duplicate it at this moment as well. I don’t know why the Zynga has done like this. I think that due to spamming issue on the wall it has removed this feature so that your wall will be free of spammers as well as junk posts. But furthermore I realized that it has something to do with the browsers. So just switched to another browser and there I was able to copy and paste wishlist and other kind of requests on the wall as well as clipboard. So there could be some issue with the browser.

Fighting sequence has recently changed and due to this reason the Zynga has also changed the Ice pop up options. Now you could not send a request to other or any kind of post to the wall. However there could be another way like first copy and paste the request to your wall then you can share among the users. I think that it is the only method for you left now.

I think that it is the only issue about the Facebook because I couldn’t find it in myspace. Many users are complaining about the spamming here. I knew about the change in fighting but it is the first time I am hearing about the ice pop-ups. Just assume that you are free from spammers for now but I hope that it will going to be fixed.