Thread: How to get comfort food collection in cityville ?

How to get comfort food collection in cityville ?

Hello friends I am new to this Cityville game on facebook as I have started playing the game because my friends had insisted me to do say. When I started the game I found it very easy to play as almost everything was getting acquired and mission as well as the levels were completing with ease. Now that I have reached to some difficulty level, I am having certain amount of doubt here and there in the game as I am progressing in it. Now I have placed a Restaurant in my city and I have been generating quite amount of sum from the business, but I really don’t know how to get comfort food collection. All of my friends I getting it very easily but I really don’t have any idea so as to get this done. So can someone please suggest some ideas.

Re: How to get comfort food collection in cityville ?

Although I haven’t reached to a level yet where I can get the comfort food collection but since my friends have already reached to that level where they can easily access the comfort food collection, I don’t have all the information with me but I think that one of ways so as to get the comfort food collection items is by collecting rents from dinner that gets purchased from every customer that comes to your Restaurant. This is all I know about this application so if you can now be able to get the thing worked for you so it will certainly be very nice for you, hope it does.

I haven’t come across this kind of situation as well in the past, I was able to get the comfort food collection with just all the revenues that have been generated by the Restaurant business. I don’t have to depend upon any kind of the rent that is going to get generated by the business. I never ever thought that this is a kind of a situation to get the comfort food collection, I was always dependent upon my Restaurant business so I would want to tell you that you can also get the same just by getting your revenue from the business reach high as possible.

Hey guys I would want to know that is there any kind of prize set to get this comfort food collection, setup completely from the Restaurant business or is that we just have to spend the rent of the foods that gets purchased by the customers visiting my city to have dinner in my Restaurant. I have been doing this for quite a long time and still I am not able to get any kind of rewards for special achievements form the collection. If this is not there then I would want to specially request Zynga to please provide some gifts as well.