Thread: How to unlock Toll Booth in FrontierVille

How to unlock Toll Booth in FrontierVille

Hello friend
    My friends told me that there is new building launched inside FrontierVille named “Toll Booth”. I want to get that building inside my area. But I don’t have any idea about it. Before trying to get this building I want to know about the task that I have to complete for unlocking that building and amount of bonus prize that I will get from this. I am not expecting detailed information about this. Anything you know let come to know me also. I am waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance. If in future you come across new constructions like this. Don’t forget to tell me.

Re: How to unlock Toll Booth in FrontierVille

Yes this is true. There is new building named “Toll Booth” available inside FrontierVille. After asking about it inside my friend circle I jump to google to find more information about it. Because of shortage of time I am unable to find too much about this. Don’t worries I already forward your question to my sister. She is also crazy about social networking games. I hope she will find information for you. Up till now try to finish another missions available inside this game. If you get answer before my sister, try to send that one me also just for sake of my curiosity.

It is really easy to unlock the “Toll Booth” in FrontierVille. You just have to complete Path finding Goals. You can find this building inside the market. You can purchase it from market. After purchasing this one from market first thing you need is 100 wood sticks for whacking. After gathering them you need some more materials. You require five shingles, peg and malley along with that 10 screwdriver and measuring tape. After searching number of sites I am able to get this much information. I am unable to find a single place where I get all this information together. I collect this much of information from three sites.

You can collect screwdrivers required for “Toll Booth” by posting messages to your friends. The good thing about this is when you post the message to your friend at same time your friends also get one screwdriver. The moral of story is that you can collect the all materials required for this building if you are always ready to help your friends. After completing toll booth you can purchase new paths for making new roads in your homestead. The key feature of these paths is auto connection. As soon as you put them inside your homestead they will auto connected to save your precious time.

There are number of new buildings available inside frontireville. Developers of this game always introduce new new things inside FrontierVille. Just for sake of maintaining constant number of users they had. To know about this building use the guides available on games any official side. You can also search for particular guide on google. There are also video clips available on google , they will help you to capture the things as fast as possible. This week developers announced a brand new mission for this. I will reply its name to you as soon as I get it.