Thread: Profitable Animals in FrontierVille

Profitable Animals in FrontierVille

Hello everyone

I need your suggestion about FfromtierVille. I am playing this game from last four days now I want to feed animals. I know there are number of animals exists inside the animal list of FrontierVille. I need your help to know about those animals so that I can select only those one which are profitable for me. if you already finished the first ten lees tell me about those animals also which are helpful in that level. This information will help me to grown by business as fast as possible hope you will reply me as soon as possible. I am unable to take my friends help as they are busy in their examination schedule. Now I am completely relying on you for appropriate suggestion. I would like to say thanks in advance to all my repliers.

Re: Profitable Animals in FrontierVille

As you told earlier you are fresher in this game I don’t think so you have big coins in order to purchase expensive animals. I will suggest you to buy chickens. When you buy them, their feeding time will be approximately 10 minutes which is increased by six minutes whenever it reaches particular stage in his life cycle. You have to feed them minimum four times in order to them in next level. One advantage of feeding animals is they will provide you rewards at both feeding time and selling time. After completing life cycle they will provide you 12 coins and most valuable 12 xp points. When you sell them you will gate 80 coins. The price you get after selling is depends upon on which stage of life cycle you are selling them. Never cell them before maturation period. Chicken is cheapest animal present inside animal list. You can by them by spending 75 coins.

If you have more than 200 coins and there no issue of timing, than I will suggest you to purchase pigs. One advantage of buying this one is one is time interval between feeding. You can feed them after every 6 hours. So there is no need to keep watch on them in regular basis. Their coast is just around 365 coins. In order to take them to next level of growth you have to feed them at least three times. Behind each feeding you will get minimum 31 coins. Their selling price is also high. There selling price is 415 coins. Along with that you also get some extra points like experience points which helps you take your level up.

If you don’t have enough time to seat 24 hours online than animal like chicken, pigs will cause you lost. For person like such busy schedule I will suggest you to buy ox. You need to feed them after every 18 hours. I know his coast is too high that is 990 hours. But this one perfectly matches with your busy schedule. You just have feed him only two times until he changes his status from small to big. After selling him in final stage of growth you will get minimum 1100 coins. Along with that you also get 44 xp points. Before selecting the animal check whether his feeding time is matches with your schedule or not. Otherwise they will cause you major loss.

Actually now I am on higher level. Due to job I can’t get enough time to feed my animals in short intervals. That’s I select horse for feeding purpose. You have to feed them after 60 hours that about two days. For taking him to last level of growth you have to feed him only two times. I know his coast is pretty much high compared to other animals that is four HS and 1000 coins. But I select this one just for sake of mu busy schedule. After completing his growth levels he provides you almost 12000 coins with some xp. There are two animals inside the animal list of FrontierVille which also provides you energy every time you feed them and horse is one of them. After coming in second stage of growth it provides minimum 3 energy behind every single feeding.