Thread: Cannot access the Mafia wars mobile

Cannot access the Mafia wars mobile

I have been in the facebook account from the past several years. However I have just started playing the game in this account 2 months ago. My favorite game was the Mafia Wars. For the first time it seems to be little bit complicated. But after achieving several levels I found that it is not that much. Yesterday I saw the Mafia Wars option on my mobile while browsing on my Facebook account. But I tried to open; unluckily it didn’t allow me to access. Is it only for me that I cannot access the Mafia wars on mobile or for everyone else? I also didn’t find any option for signing up there.

Re: Cannot access the Mafia wars mobile

As far as I know I can able to login to my profile in Facebook using the mobile and able to use several features like we do in computer web browsers, but I've by no means seen whichever options there to make use of or play mafia wars mobile. I've been making use of the mafia wars iPhone application from the past several months, except there is at rest no technique to connection the 2 accounts, they are totally detach.

Mafia Wars is a truthfully addictive game and the majority of us will be in the offing in favor of our power to restore or our trades to produce profits previous to logging into the game over again. Some mobiles don’t allow you to play the Mafia wars from the Facebook account. I mean that by the use of mobile’s default or inbuilt browser it is not possible to play the game. But there is a chance of by installing an additional browser to your mobile. Get the latest version of opera mini to your mobile and try to sing up and play the mafia wars from it.

Not all the mobiles are capable to open the Mafia wars or any other game on the facebook. For this you will need a highly advanced phone. First of all your mobile phone desires to contain a flash application for this. It also must be the latest version; some older version will not work with it. If this is not available on your mobile then you no longer able to access the Mafia wars. Also the mobile must support java apps as well as scripting through the web browser. The one more way is by using the remote access application in the computer and then access that PC through your mobile to play that game.

As far as I know there are additional apps to download which are known as Mafia War. It is a separate app which you need to download in order to play this game. This app is available to download for iphones. But now I think that it is also available for Android based phones. Once you have downloaded this app then you need to create a separate account by signing up. You can’t use the Facebook login here. Once created you can play this game whenever you like. If you really want to play it from the Facebook then you might need to refer any third party browsers for your mobile.