Thread: Cityville: People having huge amount of coins

Cityville: People having huge amount of coins

I really hate this Cityville game as I have come to know that people are using some of the tricks to grow the coins that they are having with them by using some kind of tricks without having to do any kind of hard work as such. I came to notice when suddenly I was visiting my neighbors city and found that he has almost doubled the amount of coins that he was having the day before. Though he is in lower level as compared to me but then also he was having a great deal of coins as compared to me in his kitty. I am very embarrassed with this game now because I had thought that this game doesn’t have any kind of cheats or tricks available so as to get easier for the players who play the game. After having seen such kind of activity I would want to inform Zynga to take strict actions on this and should immediately stop all these tricks that are happening in the game. What do you say guys!

Re: Cityville: People having huge amount of coins

I do agree with you my dear friend, I would also want that such kind of stupid activity where in getting the coins for free without having to do any thing or even completing the task without doing the hard work is really very cheap and should be legally dropped from the game. If this kind of things are continued in the game then what is the point playing the game all the fun, excitement and dedication to the game goes in vain and we all are left with dispute with the players who are using the tricks goes way ahead with the game without anything to do so. I would also want that the rules should be made strict and that no one ever indulges in such kind of tricks.

This is sure shot cheating with all the users as well as ruining the integrity of the game, I would like to inform Zynga to stop all this nonsense in the game and let each and every player who is playing the game do all the necessary things that are required to do in the game. It is really nice of you so as to post such kind of threads so that Zynga and facebook will come to know about the wrong things that are going inside the game so that they can take the necessary measurement to stop any user from using the cheats to win the game.

Well I don’t have any problem in using the cheats or the tricks in the game, actually the cheats provides a helping hand to us in completing the mission early or generating more coins. I think that it is absolutely pointless in wasting time in playing the game to generate coins as well as the money to go forward with the game and that if the same is available to us freely in open then whey shouldn’t we go for it. More so ever these games are all addict and that once we start playing it we become addict to it so as to get to the next level quickly so what I think that having the cheats and the tricks available will help us in lowering the curiosity in the game.

Although it is really very good to have the tricks and the cheats available in the game so as to get easier in playing and too accomplish much without having to waste any amount of energy or time but at the same time we should not ignore the other side of the coin, such that having these kind of things in the game losses the integrity and the trust in the game. Just to get at the top of every one else, most of the user uses these tricks to complete something or to earn money or coins. I think that this should be left as a personal choice and that who ever wants to use it can use it and whoever wants to avoid can avoid it.