Thread: Sims 3 Bug List

Sims 3 Bug List

I am having lots of issue with the Sims 2 which seems to having lots of Bug. While playing the same on XBOX 360, i have reported some of the bug which i am posting here so that if EA is having eyes on it they will try to fix it. If any one else is having any issue with the same then do reply in this post.

1. My sims is stuck in the dirt
    2. My house is retyped alone.
    3. My Sims forgets to put his pants when he gets out of the tub.
    4. My Sims has red hair when he takes his bath, even when he goes out there is red (or so it's a hat, and he forgets to remove it ???).
    5. The shit sticks to the back of my sims when he gets up.
    6. The house disappears (it remains only in the field) about the time I work, or I'm in town.
    7. My wife changed color almost every day (she spends ble to green but originally it was black).
    8. We can no longer sell or move the hi-fi buy quandon the (same with some wall).
    9. My sims will not eat.

Re: Sims 3 Bug List

Hey you are not alone who is getting this kind of issue. I am also trying to play the game without bug but they are no fix yet. I have played the same on PC but did not got any issue with the same. Why EA is not fixing these issue or they are not aware of this kind of bug. Just check out the bug which i have reported while playing the Sims 3 game on Xbox 360.
    • Freezing of Time
    • disappearing of butlers
    • Distorted growth of Children and Toddlers
    • Floating of crooked vampire
    • Desktop Crash
    • Elevator not working properly
    • Missing of User Interface in WA town
    • Family tress are broken

There are many inevitable bugs contained in The Sims 3 , good title, however, undermined by a few flaws that can be annoying. Many of the reported bugs are not resolved. To resolve these is recommended frequently visit the official forum of the game and check for updates on the bug. It may happen that after you clear "story progression" from the menu of options, this is still active. Just Electronic Arts posted on the forum by the resolution to this problem. But there also you will not get the proper solution for yours problem as i have tried but did not got any solution.

I am also having some of the problem with the story progression which i am unable to resolve but after trying some of the solution the issue got resolved. To work around this problem must have the minimum basic knowledge of the operation of Windows. We must find the executable file of the game (if you have not changed the initial folder should be here: c:/Program/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3), create a shortcut on the desktop TS3.exe, right-click and select "properties" and add to target, which is located at the top, the following tag, as it is written, including spaces: - disablestoryprogression. This worked for me. If you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

If you are getting any issue with the Sims 3 then it is better to report it to the developer of the game as they are having enough knowledge about the issues and resolution of same and reporting to them might fix the issue with the next release from the developer. So if you can contact the developer and see what response you are getting.