Thread: Cityville: Unable to get xp or coins when trading in completed collections

Cityville: Unable to get xp or coins when trading in completed collections

Hello friends I have been playing the Cityville game for such a long time and I have never ever faced any kind of problems with the game until yesterday when I was playing the game yesterday I found that I was not able to get the coins or the xp points whenever I traded into any of the collections that are present in the game. I am not able to get my share from anywhere including the City Life Collection, Rural Collection and Just Desserts collection also to make the matter worse I have been loosing all my coins earned by visiting these collections, so can someone help me to know so as to get the coins from visiting the collections.

Re: Cityville: Unable to get xp or coins when trading in completed collections

Hello dear, I would want to know that have you read all the instruction that have been prescribed while you are about to visit any of the collections, I think that all of the collections that are there inside the Cityville gives only the experience and not the energy. I don’t think so that at any point of time you will get any kind of coins for trading inside the collections, according to me whenever you lose certain amount of energy while playing the game the same amount of energy gets added to it while trading through the collections, the operation is so fast that you will never come to know about the change that has occurred in the game.

Just by trading through the entire collection that you have been made available in the game you will not get the coins or the energy or even the xp points. What you will have to do is that you will have to buy or sell some of your goods that has been developed by you into the collections feature and that only after you sell some of the goods you will be able to get the coins for the sold goods in return. So if you are only going and roaming inside the collections then I think that will not give you any share in return so make sure that you sell or buy all the goods that you have earned.

Guys I am also going through a similar kind of problem with this Cityville game from past few days as whenever I go into my uptown collections so as to get the tavern, but unfortunately I could not get the thing. This was not the case few weeks back when I was successfully able to get the tavern from this collections easily. But now when I turn into the uptown collection I am not able to get the tavern , so as usual can some one help me to know what exactly is the problem, why I am not able to get access to the tavern and what should I gradually do to overcome this solution.

Friend I have searched for problem that you are facing in the game and I have found that the tavern is only prescribed to us only after we have gone through all the five collections that are available in the game, that is if you want to get the tavern then you will have to have all the 5 collectibles in the Down Town Collection. Once you have access to all of these then I think that you can easily trade them inside the collection to get your hands on them. The five collectibles in this collection are namely Mini Fridge, Hot Tub, Television, Air Conditioner and Sofa Bed. So you will have to make sure that you have got all these before trading for the tavern.