Thread: Cityville: Not able to send items request to neighbors on time

Cityville: Not able to send items request to neighbors on time

Friends please help me out with the problem that I am facing for quite some time now on Cityville game that I have been playing. This is the first of its kind of problem and I really don’t know how to overcome this issue. I have been trying to send the request to some of my neighbor to get the chocolates but the problem is that my request is not getting send to them perfectly. At times the request takes a long time to generate the request and when it does the ok button gets grayed out and that is why the requests are not getting send to them to get the items from them, can some please help me to get this problem solved on time.

Re: Cityville: Not able to send items request to neighbors on time

Hey try refreshing the game when ever you get halted with sending the request, you must see to it that there is no other applications running while you are playing the game and sending the requests to the other neighbors for getting any item. As far as I know, you will only get the problem while you have numerous applications or if you trying to send one or more request to other users. Also, if you are still not getting the request send to them then you must log of and then again log on, to get the problem solved, hope you get the request send on time.

I was also facing the same problem while sending request to the users, I was getting so irritated that I had contacted to the Zynga community to ask for the solution about this and they responded me saying that the Cityville game is under construction for maintenance and that you will be surely face the problem while sending request to the other and that they even mentioned that the problem will get solved in few hours and when I checked after some time, I found that I was easily able to get the request send to the other users, so all I can say is that wait for some time and see if you are able to send the request at some other point of time.

Hey I think that this is something related to the error in the facebook and that could be the main reason behind the request not being send to the other users. You should make sure that you have send only one request at a time and that only after one of the request id fulfilled then only you should try to send the other request to the other users, sending too many requests at the same time will overlap the previous request and so you will usually face this kind of problem when ever you send request.