Thread: Selling Animals in FrontierVille

Selling Animals in FrontierVille

Hello friends

From last week I started playing a social game available on facebook named “FrontierVille”. Really online games are more interesting one compared to pc games. Even though they didn’t had such high level of graphics and resolution. Oh! Forget to ask you my query. Actually I want to know how I can sell animals in this game. If possible along with procedure try to tell me how can I identify the adult animals? I hate reading that’s why; please don’t suggest me to read the manual book available on facebook. I am waiting for your answers and suggestions. I would like to say thanks in advance to all senders.

Re: Selling Animals in FrontierVille

I am beginner in this game. When you ask this question I consult with my friend. In order to get more information regarding this game. It is very easy to sell particular animal in this game. Firstly go to tools tab. You can find tools tab at the bottom right side of your games window. On that tab you will get one arrow simply click on it and take it on animal that you want to sell. After clicking on that animal you will get the selling price of particular animal. I am not aware about another options present inside this game in order to achieve the same thing. I hope this will work for you. If possible try to ask your friends who also loved to play this game and already reached higher levels.

There are number of different types of animals present inside this game. Each animal has his own maturity period. I will suggest you to sell only those animals that complete their maturity period and declared as adult animals. If you sell the pre-matured animals it is really dangerous for your business. In order to find adult animals simply take your cursor on particular animal. After taking cursor on it will display one guide to help you know about their adultness. You will get beneficial rewards after selling animals in perfect time.

If you want to sell particular animal from you animals list, you can sell them using one tool available in this game called “sell tool”. In order to use this tool first find the market icon on your games screen. Right above the icon of market you will find a toll looking like a stack of coins. This will help you to sell animals from your list. If you want to know more about this I will suggest you to ask experienced person in order to do the thing smoothly. Sorry! I don’t have much information about this. I am sure this solution definitely works with you. I will refer guides available on net for you in order to find advanced option related to it. i am also using the same one as they are easy to understand

Among all animals inside FrontierVille the Cows and OX are animals are only animals whose maturity period is easily findable. After turning into adult animals bell came around the neck of cow and horse gets a ring in his nose. Similarly for sheep’s they get fat whereas chickens back feathers are turn in to black. The pig is only difficult one to find his maturity. As you told earlier you hate reading I will suggest you to download video clips available on net related to this game instead of downloading reference guides. There are videos available on net which help you to know about each and every functionality or say feature of this game.