Thread: Sim 3 Locked after using makeup and move Object

Sim 3 Locked after using makeup and move Object

I am facing some strange problem while playing The Sims 3. I've never had a gambling problem but when I moved a family into a new house and one of the Sim is completely blocked. After moving inside the house, Sim is not able to move or walk. Nor even forward or backward while making a sign that wants to move. I am not able to fix this issue, so thought that you members will help me in this matter. Please tell me some solution, so that Sim can move normally. I want to play this game very badly.. Please please...

Re: Sim 3 Locked after using makeup and move Object

I would like to ask you that have you tried booting without custom content? If no, then try it. Also another option for you, is to open the cheat box. You can open it by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. After it opens, type :
    Code:
    resetsim Name Last Name
    And after that, the Sim be reset and will behave normally.

We have just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and update to the latest patched version (the 1.4 etc ... I'm sorry but I can not remember the exact number ) Because at some point decided to quit for no reason and what's suspicious. I updated the drivers. Having saved the data from the last time we put the folder in My Documents instead of the old packages and the installation programs. Resource replaced with the previous one (and perhaps re-replaced with the new because it did not start as a pipe). I also personally cleaned up the files and folders checked out with the special hack that there were incompatible file (I left only the ones Tuned). And the problem was when the family starts (on the screen, however, you can hear the sounds of the house from the mid bar loading up) but my Sims is not customized (minor thing), its icon shows the avatar of a woman whose I do not know the identity, desires and Sims are white ... I'm stuck!! And not only him, but everyone! (But the sound feels perfectly). The worst thing is that the mouse also gets freezed, preventing me to interact with the environment and even zoom in or open the panel to exit the game. The only way to open the panel is to press F5, but at that point, the mouse pointer does not interact with it, so the only way is to close the process by invoking the Task Manager. The rest of the computer still continues to function.

I have basically the Sim that crashes about half an hour after I started the game, for example, when you take the time that X should not be anything I order to the Sim to do anything but hang on to top spot the action they need to do more and do not move, I can click on the action to delete it but nothing stays in alt with the X over the symbol and still not moves, or moves better place just like that was waiting for, or sometimes Sim become invisible. Ah, I add that if I try to save me crashes so I lose everything I've done in that time frame. I think it could be the fault of ultimate virus because I had problems with PC, so I downloaded the new anti-virus, and actually has found, I defragmented the computer, I did a disk cleanup. Now when I start the game, there is no problem while playing it. I must say that I downloaded only a few things from the site and all of The Sims 3 and I did all the updates of the game. So, you may try the same and maybe your problem will get removed too.

You must make a distinction between files downloaded from the official site and created by EA and files downloaded from the official site but created by users, or those of the Exchange. Are you sure about the first of the latter, no. I also think of overheating or PCs that can not do it, but it's hard to say without knowing that you pc. See the discussion on how to report highlighted the problems you need to attach. I am sure that you will get some help from it.