Thread: Cityville: Money drained by selecting the Cinema quest

Cityville: Money drained by selecting the Cinema quest

No sooner the cinema quest became available in the cityville game which I m presently paying and then all my money was drained suddenly after selecting that quest. The cinema is only 10,000 i had more than sufficient to expand and purchase the cinema. It is going to take ages to obtain back to that point. Can anyone know how to put back the money to pay the game further on. I don’t know what to do in order to solve this problem I just selected the quest and just I got nothing further on the other I just paid don’t know what to do. Please assist me to solve the problem.

Re: Cityville: Money drained by selecting the Cinema quest

You will require to make enough nowadays to purchase the 100,000 cinema, you will reqiure spend all the free time doing that nowadays but it can be done easily to gear up the money and I'm not even at the maximum % rate I have seen people get. Overnight sense all the business with goods then in the morning nowadays you will require move all the 3x3 items to collecting spot to make the most of the profit for each business- collect- then move it back to its regular spot. You need a plan to set up a collecting area for 5x5 and 4x4 home/shops soon- then upgrade to the best decorations.

The cinema quest to unlock the cinema part 1 you must have at least 50,000 and to purchase the cinema is 100,000 (not 10,000). There are a several feature in these site where you can get the appropriate solution to do more business inside the game that can really help with business/house residency so you can make a pretty amazing amount. I am gathering on a shoe store at 185% and it can with no trouble go advanced if you have the right items each time I assemble on it I earn a little over $16000 in each day while playing the game .

There is no warning what-so-ever and I experience that is wrong. I was saving up for other things... had I recognized. I would have reserved it under 50k. I posted about this little trouble, but will go delete it now that I observe this post. Something should be complete to let people know "you can save for hours and hours to obtain this quest. The only thing you will obtain in return is a negative balance, 2 xp and you can go save up for a day or two to buy a cinema. Let's make out about fixing this problem since honestly, I, along with innumerable others, are spending quite a bit of genuine money in this game to be mislead. So please help me.

This first mission in fact takes your 50,000 coins and all it accomplished was unlocking the cinema. It did nothing else but that. It completely wipes out your coins just bam when you hit 50,000. I have reported in the forum and you can do it and consume as well as collect more and more money by doing other stuff at the same time so that you will balance you coins while playing the game. If you perform the step-by-step mission completion will do for you easily, I was quite shocked when I realized I took all that time to make the 50,000 presently to have to start over and receive 100,000 more to obtain the silly Cinema. I'd like a pop up to ask if you desire to start the mission or not, not just wipe you out when there were additional missions you could include used the money in the prospect. Up to this point it was cool, but didn't obtain this quest at all.

I've been searching for that cinema after my 50000 vanished. Now I have to expend 100000 more. And also I have an additional quest requiring 2 extra expansions apart from completing the Cinema quest so unless I complete this one I cannot get the other quest so need to complete as soon as possible & too up my population to 2000 from 1000 inside the city which I have created. I have 8 million plus in Farmville & I'm not playing that any longer...If only I could transport some of it over!!! What's even inferior is that we're restricted to 5 compilations for coins from the newsfeeds now, so barely any coins there.