Thread: How to get cows in Cityville

How to get cows in Cityville

I know that this is a silly question that I am asking but then also if whatever I would want to know is correct then it will be very nice for all the cityville lovers. I would want to know that like Farmville where we used to get cows for helping us in the harvesting, is there a way such that we can get the cow in the Cityville by means of any way. I know that this game is related to the City so having cows will make it look it stupid but then also, if we can bring the cows in our city so we can even use them for small distance transportation of raw materials. If anyone knows who to actually include the cows in the game so please do post.

Re: How to get cows in Cityville

Now dude I haven’t found any ways yet so as to get the cows available in the city, while playing the Cityville. I don’t think so that this will even be made available to us in any case because that is the reason why the game has been developed. Due to the inclusion of farm only in the Farmville and no other thing except like playing it in the rural area to get the effect of the village. The cityville game has been developed to make the user a feel of a urban area as if he is playing it in the city. Making cows and all that other stuffs available in the Cityville will change the theme of the game and that most of the users will not find any differences in this game at all as compared to Farmville, so its better not to include it.

I think that whatever you have thought is certainly a good idea and that it can only be made possible by the Zynga community. They are the one who have developed the game and that only they can make any kind of adjustments that are necessary in the game. Making the cows available is certainly not included in the game directly and that if you really want the cows to be made available in the game then you will have to send an email to the Zynga authorities mentioning about the changes that you would like to have in the game and if they are well happy with the changes that you have requested then I think that they will surely make available to you.

I would also want that the Cityville should contain some of the very interesting facts that the Farmville had inside it. According to me, we should even have the capability to develop a land in the city such that we can enjoy the benefits of both the Cityville as well as the Farmville. I guess that if this has been made possible than almost all of the players will gradually get attracted to this Cityville game because of the nature that the we are getting combination feature of both the game. So full marks from my side and I hope that my wish will certainly come true.

Hey I would like to have the features of the Farmville in the Cityville, but what I think that instead of getting the feature integrated inside the Citville, why not develop a game that will contain all the features of both the game. Even the development can be expanded to include Fishville as well as Restaurantville. Zynga should take up this matter seriously and should take the necessary actions as early as possible to get the game developed soon as possible.