Thread: DC Universe Online and Xfire

DC Universe Online and Xfire

I hope that some of your might have heard about the Xfire. It is an instant messaging client for gamers which also offer service as a game server browser. It is a freeware program along with some other various features. I have recently known about the DC Universe Online. It is a good multiplayer game for role players on same server. But my Xfire is not capable to detect this game. Does the Xfire really support the game? I know that the Xfire is a suitable option to play this game because you will get lots of benefits while playing in it. Does anybody have the information regarding this support option?

Re: DC Universe Online and Xfire

As far as I know there is no new about the support and compatibility between the DC universe online and the Xfire. The Xfire a good IM client for gamers along with several additional options. With these features it obviously going to assist the gamer while playing online game. I don’t know why the developed didn’t came with a proper support option for DC universe online with Xfire. This game is still gaining popularity and I hope that after the increment in popularity they will really going to release support patch for this game. Until then we might need to see an alternative option.

I think that by the end of January 2011 the Xfire should have released it patch for all its customers or clients which said to be support DC universe online game. I assume that some might have got this patch immediately after the release. If the patch has not yet been released or cannot be found yet then I think that you will have to wait until the February 2011. The Xfire surely going to develop a support patch because it is almost as same as popular to Steam. If the steam has support for this game then why will Xfire will going to wait?

I heard that the 2 patch has been already released in January. If you have already found and installed these patched then you might be able to play the game. However some still says that even after the installation of those 2 patches the game is still seems to be not responding and giving many issues. The game keeps on stuck while playing or starting it. But the Xfire has described that both patches included the support for DC universe online. So I think there might still some problems exist which need to be fixed very soon.

There are latest updates for Xfire which are recently released. You should get those updates for your version of Xfire. I heard that this new update will going to add extra features. The one good feature I heard that an in-game web browser. I hope that along with this update you will get what support you are seeking for. But it is fair to say that even after reading several forums I couldn’t able to find the proper support information between the Xfire and DC universe online.