Thread: Disc Authentication Error Message in Sims 3

Disc Authentication Error Message in Sims 3

When I play the Sims 3: World I get an error message that states authentication failure. We did not find the game disc. Insert the disc of the game The Sims 3: Adventures to continue. At first I went and I could play without problems, but suddenly the message appeared to me and I can not play or find a solution. Let me tell you that this game that I am having is original, not pirated. If someone had resolved this error, please share some solutions over here. I would be very thankful to all.

Re: Disc Authentication Error Message in Sims 3

To me, this is because you have already registered your game before EA ... In this case, it would be normal that it hangs at that level. But it seems weird ... Normally, this downloadable version has been created for those who have misplaced their CD, so in theory they would have been able to register on EA before ... Even if your problem is persisting after this try-out, feel free to post again.

Yes that's what I think! But I read that this problem was common with the laptop with a floppy drive, and a forum is said to have put its firmware update ... That may be the solution but it still must find the way to its firmware updated! I finally know for certain it seems obvious but I personally do not even know what firmware it.. lol... In any case one thing is sure, the problem of authentication is apparently as laptops ... So it must still come from the disk if the problem is more encountered the same problem ..

Hello! I have another solution for those who have already submitted their code to disk or EA Download Manager on their site. Install Game Jackal Pro. This software keeps a copy of your game on your computer so you will not need to insert the CD a dozen times before it works as you never have to insert it at all. Certainly, this solution is not given, the software alone costs Rs.11000. By cons, you can do like me and just download the demo. It gives at least a month of rest and is extremely effective. Hope that this post will help you to some extent.

I was having the similar issue at the starting. I got the message "failed to authenticate the disc". And I resolve the problem by updating my DVD player, so for those who want to like and feel a little lost, go to Start / Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Management / then tried to find the name of your DVD player or else just go to "My Works" and "right click" on your player, then "Properties" you should find the name of your player in "Hardware" After that write down the name Drive and went to get an update on "Google". And do not forget to properly confirm the registration of the games when you receive an email from EA. I also save on the "Download Manager" I do not know if it has a role but in any case after all these maneuvers and restarting the game worked. Let's hope it lasts.

I am having same issue. So, I sent an email to customer service who advised me to make updates to my player and disable my virtual drive. I followed their advice but it did not solve the problem. So I tried to run the game using my virtual drive (daemon tools) and an image of the CD. To my surprise, I could run the game but my joy was short lived. Indeed, after loading the game it gives me an error message "authentication problem" and it took me out of the game back then the starting point... If someone another idea? or provide a link to find a no cd crack that works ... I'm interested.