Thread: Cityville: How to built road or bridge over the river

Cityville: How to built road or bridge over the river

I have finished 15 level in this Cityville game from my Facebook account and now I m observing the river surrounding my city has come and I can see the new city across the river. I have heard through my colleagues that we can make the cross over road or bridge so as to go from one city to that new city. Now I would want to know that how will I be able to build the road or bridge on this river in order to move from one city to the other. I have been thinking all time but still I am unable to discover the solution to build this so can anyone who has completed this then please provide me with some help as I am very keen to cross the city.

Re: Cityville: How to built road or bridge over the river

For this you will need to buy a dock or even several new equipment to build, that have to set along the corner of the city from the place where the river starts. For this you will have to spend more than a huge gold coins i.e your cash that you have collected just to have the road or the bridge accessible over the river. Next you will have to employee for making the bridge and they quite different from the regular ones and have to buy them in order to make on it and build the bridge over the river from one city to another. I have also completed the identical thing which my friend had demand me to accomplish so and since then I was capable to make the bridge probable from one city to another.

You can’t build the bridge or the road over the river right now. There was a symbol or the mark that said "beach town coming soon" or something like that and it will see at the right bottom end of the screen while playing the game. If you have not got many coins accessible to you then you will not be able to access to this pier, you will usually have to have some kind of business urbanized for your city, because the Bridge is simply accessible if you desire to go to the other city to purchase and sell your goods, so if you have this type of accessibility on your city then only you will be able to get access to the bridge.

I am facing this problem with the “beach town coming soon” that I am not able to unlock them, , I have even created a Restaurant in my city and more ever I even have a permission for it. Now I would desire to have the similar towers on the other city across the river, for that I would desire to transport all the goods that is essential to develop the Towers across the city, so for that I will have to make use of the Bridge availability through the sea and for that I require employees also, but in the market where I found it is been available but I was not getting the “beach town coming soon” to unlock. So can anyone help me to know from where I will be able to unlock the feature for me?

I have profitably extended land across the river and have space to build over there many apartment and tower over that place, but I am to position everything on the opened land areas. I can salvage trees and even use the space as an area to move things in the region of the main area. Seems like this would be an ideal area to use for city for the business growth for me (IE Temp area) which was why I expanded there. I know I can easily build bridge by selecting the option of the beach town coming soon after completing the level 20 (I anticipate it will show up in many way in the future for business for me). I have the area unlocked should I m be able to make use of it to place things there while moving things around.

I would like a way to cancel certain quests but if it comes for a business then I will build the cross over bridge. For this we mainly require many employees to work inside the city and usually take lot of power and coins to build and you will also require getting some tools to build from the market and you can build it within 4 hrs as a item becomes available to you. Because I just do not mean to ever do them. I do not desire to be worried with them, but they linger on my screen because I have not finished them. Will they at least give up work and be detached at some point or is this something that will forever be there and in the mode if I have option to do them.