Thread: Video cards and Graphics Media Accelerator for The Sims 3

Video cards and Graphics Media Accelerator for The Sims 3

I am thinking to install the Sims 3 (since it is getting much popular). But I am not aware about the system requirement for this game. Let me tell frankly that I can search that from web, but the main thing I want to know is list of supported video cards for The Sims 3. I am currently not having any graphic card and I need some options for buying that. So I thought to check some cards in which this game should be compatible. I am sure that you members will provide some list of graphic card that supports this game. Also I want to know Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) for this same game. It would also be better if you provide some details about this game. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Video cards and Graphics Media Accelerator for The Sims 3

The following are supported video cards:
    • NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 series or higher and all the models G, GT, GTS and GTX.
    • ATI Radeon (TM) 9500 series or higher.
    • Series X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 or higher.
    With the above graphic cards, you can play The Sims 3 flawlessly. Now selection of the graphic card depends on you (and your requirement).

For the first time, Sims can enrich their homes with the finest luxury items for outdoor use. No matter if you want to build the patio of your dreams, create a new atmosphere with elegant lines whirlpool or cook with a barbecue last cry: outdoor furniture for your Sims a new level. I would also like to discuss about Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA). GMA Series 3, Series GMA 4. Remember that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series not supported by Windows Vista.

Regal to everything you need to create a comfortable and elegant place outdoors with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living!! The following are some features of this game :
    • To build a perfect outdoor environment for your Sims with elegant furniture, electronic items and cozy outdoor fireplaces or fireplaces.
    • Give your Sims whirlpools of various styles in which they can relax with friends or enjoy some romantic moments with someone special.
    • Turns the fires with a new counter with integrated network that will enrich the outdoor kitchen of Sims, leading to a new level their skills in the kitchen.
    • Choose between two new styles: "Terrace with Garden" offers elegant wrought-iron pieces, and "Sunset on the Veranda" evokes the warmth of the outdoors.
    • Dress your Sims in a series of chic dresses and casual at the same time for a fantastic day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.

I have recently installed the nvidia gtx 580, and everything works perfectly with this graphic card (including The Sims 3). So, it would be better if you go for Nvidia's GTX series. Otherwise you can choose the graphic card from the list provided by the "TechPredator". For the first time, your Sims can have the best of lavishness outdoor home. Whether embellishing the perfect garden, improve your mood with a modern Jacuzzi, or operating the grill for a roast, the decor of your outdoor Sims is getting a boost. Give your Sims everything they need for an stylish living room, comfortable outdoors with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living. I am sure that you will enjoy this game.