Thread: Cityville : How to make a circle road

Cityville : How to make a circle road

I m playing Cityville game for last two month and I m very happy with the game. And i play these games regularly. I want to know that how can I make the circle road in these game. Though I m able to make the straight or the squares format road very easily but I cannot find the appropriate tool to make. So anyone knows that how to make the circle road? Is there any tool or gift require to unlock it and something else so please give your thoughts on this.

Re: Cityville : To make a circle road

Make the most Gold Coin and XP earnings on Cityville through your collection of businesses, can be earned in two main ways and it is entirely dependent on where you place two necessary construction types, namely buildings and the different decorations available. First off you should forever make sure your businesses are connected to a road, if they are not connected to a road then the business will receive no customers. You are not able to make the circle the road in circle these tool comes after you accomplished all the tasks of the road i.e quest properly, then only you can make it otherwise I don’t think that you make the circle in cityville.

The important part is the placing of your business head office generally you make the road in circle form at this place, and to make head office it takes lots of make money and power (i.e. gold coin to be spend while the head office) it is shown in the HQ business square diagram, your business Head should be located in the center with your businesses placed surrounding the outside and lastly the road round the exterior of the businesses. The HQ Business Square The reason for this is fairly clear to you when you try to place the businesses surrounding your Head quarter, you will observe bonuses ratios in percentages such as 4%(22%), these bonus ratios are the additional amount of gold coins and XP bonuses you will obtain each time you gather profits, just because you have placed the HQ so near to your businesses and make the road properly in the circle manner.

This is one of the expansion level in your game for this you will to have a lot of employee to work and to perform the business and to make the road circle you will require to make the culdesac with the help of that dead end piece of road with the construction sign on it the construction site you can find this easily in the buildup option which is on the right bottom corner of the screen just select that find if you have the option to make the circle road. This road generally built when you have the building or the certain office head quarter at the center when you expanded into that segment you could then move it and place it at the end of a road way making a culdesac. Just try it by yourself and let me know about this.

I haven't purchased any expansion currently so is it possible to me to built up the road from the option of the built inside the menu or I will need to have the building first inside the cityville or what, but my road doesn't contain a construction sign on it. In fact, it looks like it’s been moved, even though I can't shift it. I expect I can still get the round road too and I trying to make but I m not able to make it properly so what could be the reason for it. Please let me know.