Thread: How can I send building grants in CityVille?

How can I send building grants in CityVille?

Facebook really deserves to be called as the number one social networking site. You can chat with the friends and as well as you can play with your friends as well here. I am playing CityVille here and I think that I am doing well here. Now the thing is that I and one of my friends are the active members in this game and we send gifts to each other so that we can keep helping each other. Now the thing is that I have just received a goal and for the completion of the same I will be required to go and have BUILDING Grants and Red Ribbon and White Marbles. Now can you all there please let me know how can I get the same and can help my friend by sending the same to his city? Hope that there will be way for this there.

Re: How can I send building grants in CityVille?

I think that you are stuck with the completion of the School Building there and hence you require these things so that the community building can be completed. You can send the gifts to your friends and for that you will have to minimize the game if you are playing the game in the Full Screen mode. Then at the top of the window you will see the Free Gifts option there. You can select the appropriate gift that you want to send from there and you can send only one gift at a time but to as many friends as you want. Hope that you will find the same there.

If you want to have the Gifts and you are not able to see it in the Gift List then it will be better if you can just make a click on the School Building and when it asks you for the same then you will be able to see the Ask Friend option there. Make a click on the same and once you are done with it then it will ask you to select the friend. You can send the gifts to the neighbors of yours in this manner. So I think that this will be the better way to go with. Once your friend will receive the same then in return he can send you the same as well. IN this manner you will have the gifts for you as well.

Well there are some limitations in sending the gifts and I am sure that you must have seen the same while you might be sending the Energy. Once you are done sending say building grants then you will not be able to send some other gifts to the same neighbors there. You can send request for some other things but you really cannot send the gift request for the same neighbor. Hope that I have made the things cleared here.