Thread: FarmVille : Limits to feed claims??? Haven't been able to claim anything!

FarmVille : Limits to feed claims??? Haven't been able to claim anything!

So now I am getting this message.
    "Hello, farmer! Have collected all the prizes you can from your friends today. Try again tomorrow!"
    First, I have not been able to claim anything today. Then, whether to impose limits on the claims then only be able to play about 5-10 minutes a day. FarmVille cash I spend on items, but would never happen again if this is the case. I have left other Zynga games due to the limitations imposed on the players. FarmVille much it. Life continue.

Re: FarmVille : Limits to feed claims??? Haven't been able to claim anything!

What the heck is going on now?
    I come to claim showers, collectibles and building materials and I have the same message: Hey, farmer! Have collected all the prizes you can from your friends today. Try again tomorrow! This is getting pathetic ZYNGA! Major technical problems since the update last night's stupid. I cannot get trees in my garden, I had my red sheep and NOW I CAN NOT CLAIM THE ELEMENTS OF POWER. So why should I even continue playing this game full of jumps? And do not bother to tell me to use a different browser, this happens with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Also emptied my cache and I cannot claim anything. This is a BIG AS ALWAYS NO.

MacIntel. Guest

Well all I have to say is that you just permanently lost a customer Zynga. And trust me when I say I was a BIG BIG farm cash purchaser. You are punishing ALL of your honest players for the actions of the snaggers. How stupid are you? Do you not understand that those of us that have 30-40 active neighbors can claim 125 items easily with 20 minutes or less at times? So basically once my normal farming chores are done, I can get my 125 items and then I will have nothing to do for the rest of the day. Smart move. Don't you people get that the MORE TIME we spend playing Farmville, then the greater the chance will be that we are tempted to spend real money? Part of my fun is stalking the feed waiting for people to post goodies. If I am not stalking the feed, then that means I am NOT interacting with Farmville as much, and thus I am most likely to SPEND LESS MONEY. Use your heads Zynga and put things how they were.
    How can you be so stupid as to release a HORRIBLY glitch filled update last night and then pull this crap?

The only plus is I can get my trees out of the orchard at this time. Can't build anything or do anything as I can't get anything from my friends or off the feed.I, also pay a lot of money to play farmville. If I can't get stuff from my neighbors or off the feed what's the point in playing. Wish I would have saved that $75.00 real cash for the asian horse and bought a new video game. Not to mention all the other stuff I've bought, as have many others. Just finished my last harvest on farmville. Will not be back unless they change this. On the plus side the new Fable game has been calling my name for over a month. It was fun while it lasted. What a waste of a really good game. Farmville, you just lost MILLIONS OF DOLLARS because of this stupidity.I just want to say: I have had people with the bars as my neighbors and I have gotten rid of them. I also have people who are part of gamers unite and they don't use the bar. You've killed a really good game because of a few whiners.