Thread: How can I have Seaport completed in CityVille?

How can I have Seaport completed in CityVille?

I have just become the mayor of city here and I got the notification from the game about the same here. Now I just want to know what are the things that I will be required to do. I have seen that I will be required to go to the Shipping section and do some of the things there so that I can have the Seaport completed here. Will be really happy to know what are the things that I can really do so that I can earn more and more coins here.

Re: How can I have Seaport completed in CityVille?

If you have got the notification that you have become the Mayor of the city then you will be required to go to the BUILD section and after that you will be required to go to the Shipping section there. From there you will be required to make the PIER in your city and once you are done with this then you will be able to send boats out of the city to the other city and you will get the goods from there as well. I really think that you will see the same unlocked there.

If you have become the Mayor then in order to get the items in the Shipping section you will see the items are locked there. Actually in order to get the items unlocked then you will be required to have three expansions and then you will be required to place three roads there as well. You will have to place the road near the river side and then I am sure that you will be able to get the items unlocked after that. Please see that you first get it fulfilled there.

If you want to have the pier then it is required that you please make the expansion along the water side. You are not required to have the placement of the expansion in the river. You are just required to have the area near the river and once you are there then you will be able to have the pier building there. Place the pier from the BUILD option and once you are done with it then the Seaport quest will get completed.

You are required to place the PIER around the RIVER and once you are done with that then you will have to spend ten energies so that you can have the Pier completed. Also there is really no much trouble in building the pier. Once you place the building in the proper manner then you will be required to just place the boat and there is nothing like called as Hire Friends option or something like that. Spend the energy and that is all that you are required to have.

After the placement of the pier you will have to place the boats as well. For that you will be required to go to the build option. You can place eight boats per pier. If you will adjust the things then you can have these many boats. After that you will see the options of getting the shipments. You can click on the boat and then send accordingly to the other CITIES there. Well this is the next thing that you will be required to do after this.