Thread: Farmville : Crafting Cottage Mastery Breakdown

Farmville : Crafting Cottage Mastery Breakdown

I love to play all Zynga games on facebook like Cityville, Farmville, café world, Texas HoldEm poker, etc… but I loved to play Farmville the most of all. But I am not able to understand whats the Mastery Breakdown of crafting cottage. So please can any one of you all can help me.I have been playing this Zynga games from almost 2-3 years and I started playing Farmville from around 1 year and I have reached 95th level and have mastered almost each and every crops.

Re: Farmville : Crafting Cottage Mastery Breakdown

Level 1 = 20/30/50/75/100 (this is when you will get the stars /sign for these recipes)
    BAKERY: Pumpkin Bread, Spicy Muffin, Strawberry Shortcake
    SPA: Herbal Lotion, Fresh Sachet, Floral Perfume
    WINERY: Red Table Wine, White Sangria, Sweet Sake
    Level 2 = 23/33/50/75/100 (this is when you will get the stars /sign for these recipes)
    BAKERY: Peanut Butter Cookies ,Patty Pan Tart, Triple Berry Pie
    SPA: Relaxation Oil, Devotion Perfume, Petal Sachet
    WINERY: Fruit Wine, Spicy Tomato Juice, Dry Sake

Level 3 = 26/36/50/75/100 (this is when you will get the stars /sign for these recipes)
    BAKERY: Raspberry Blondie, Vegetable Tart, Mocha Blackberry
    SPA: Energizing Lotion, Restoring Candle, Lily of the Valley Soap
    WINERY: Raspberry Wine, Strawberry-Cranberry Juice, Blackberry Wine

Level 4 = 29/39/50/75/100 (this is when you will get the stars /sign for these recipes)
    BAKERY: Oatmeal Cookie, Baked Cucumber, Pizza Bread
    SPA: Iris Soap, Fresh Breeze Candle, Pick Me Up Sachet
    WINERY: Pumpkin Vinegar, Herbal Elixir, Blueberry Wine

Level 5 = 32/42/50/75/100 (this is when you will get the stars /sign for these recipes)
    BAKERY: Ginger Snaps, Potato Onion Bread, Carrot Cake
    SPA: Farmer Frenzy Perfume, Daffodil Lotion, Spring Meadow Candle
    WINERY: Cucumber Cooler, Rose Petal Water, Melon Juice

On 5 different numbers, that is 20/30/50/75/100 recipe is what level must be in order to obtain the sign or the next star. The level of the winery itself only has to do with the recipe's available to you. So for a level 1 recipe (the first 3 to begin with) gives the signal that your prescription is level 20, the second star is when the recipe is level 30, 3rd star recipe = at level 50 , with 4 stars = level counter 75 and the fifth star recipe = 100 level. At 5 different numbers, that is 1/2/3/4/5 denotes the level of spa recipe that is made available to upgrade your spa at that level. So for level 3 (Star) winery you are looking for in recipes Raspberry Wine, Strawberry-Cranberry Juice, and Blackberry Wine. Level 101, 94 Masteries (working on last one of Electric Lilies)

This is the first time I have looked into the masteries for crafting. From Lexis grid it looks like a mammoth task to gain 5 level masteries for all 3 crafting factories. I am already a crop mastery freak and have only 12 level 3 masteries left to gain until they release a new crop, and I am just making goods when possible. They will never allows us to end this game. So now can we have more than 1 crafting cottage? for example bakery and spa?

Yes but you have to pay 80 FarmCash (FC) for each of the other 2 cottages if you want them at the same time as the first cottage.If you start with a bakery then you can buy the spa for 80 FarmCash (FC) and have it on your farm at the same time. However you do share bushel and good storage space between the 2 buildings, they do not come with separate storage.

It should also be noted that if you sell your Crafting building you will lose any crafts you are making and any you have for sale, but you will not lose the level of the building. Example: You have a 4 star spa and sell it to get a winery. Then you level that up to 5 before deciding you want to finish the spa. When you buy the spa you will be at a level 4 spa again. Also if you sell one to buy another then you will pay 100,000 coins for it, no matter what level it is.