Thread: Farmville : Seriously how can some get nearly 1000 presents in 3 days?

Farmville : Seriously how can some get nearly 1000 presents in 3 days?

How did they do this, I have been playing this game from around 10 months only but one of my friend is playing from almost a year and he has more than 1000 gifts so I seriously think there is cheating going on and this is not fair to those who play the game properly, i for one do not cheat. I hope zynga look into this or point me in the right direction as this is not fair.Farmville: 48 Yoville: 38 Cafe World: 56 Fishville: 60.

Re: Farmville : Seriously how can some get nearly 1000 presents in 3 days?

I don't think it's cheating at all. I only have about 250 but some of my friends have over 1,000 and some are close to it. They just have lots of friends and probably watch the feed like I do. I think it's great that they have so many! They'll have lots of great presents to redeem and share. What could be wrong with that? Playing FV since November 2009
    Level 101
    79 crop masteries and counting
    Rare Foal Breeder

I have 45 neighbors or so, all active players. I was determined to get the stallion, so I feed stalked and i now have 550 gifts. Not hard, and I don't cheat. Some of my neighbors have about 2000. They don't cheat; they just have more neighbors than I do. You may also consider that some may be buying them. There are plenty of other options besides cheating. The gifts are all over my feed and all over everyone elses' feeds. Not so hard to imagine.

I only have 25 neighbors in all and only 15 are super active and the other 10 are sending presents and participating in the holiday event. I have over 300 presents myself and have only been online 4/5 hrs a day since it began. With some people having hundreds of neighbors and hundreds of friends on top of neighbors I can see someone easily getting 500 presents a day. I don't think cheating is needed for these people to get all the presents.

I am 190 gifts way from 500 in three days, If you have a lot of neighbors it can be done without any cheating at all. I have 3 to 4 dozen active neighbor that send me items many sometimes send me items two or three times a day. The last three days I have been getting more presents than SD boxes and other items. Even with getting fewer SD boxes I still have 294 of them in my gift box. It can be done.

I have about 1500 and an answer for that. When I log on, I scroll back to my last post and grab everything I can. You would be amazed what is still there 8 or 10 hours old from when you were asleep, that would go to waste if someone didn't scroll back. I have about 80 neighbors all super active. About 15 of them have 30 neighbors or less. Why do I need so many gifts? So if those 15 can't collect enough to get everything they want, I can help them along with my posts or put a better prize under their tree, depending on what they need. It´s surprising how many items you get after being off for some hours
    I have about 1470 item, I got the stallion and now I save the gifts so I can redeem the upcoming items and share with my neighbors. I think it´s better to send out some kodiaks and foxes, then just a ton of ice cubes.I do not feel bad in any way if I grab an item. I do not cheat and this is a game- play it or "loose" it oh, and it´s not actually about the neighbors you have, it´s about how many active FV players you have on your friendslist. I have about 480 and most are playing each day so I get lots of feeds, gifts and returned gifts.