Thread: I cannot accept help from my neighbor in CityVille

I cannot accept help from my neighbor in CityVille

I have the issue here in my case and I just want to have the explanation my case. I was really playing the game in a very nice manner I have made somewhat 4 to 5 extensions in my case. IN my city I just made use of the expansion to the extreme right. I have placed the farm there and now the issue. I have seen that my one of the neighbor has just come up with some sort of help for me here. Now the thing is that I cannot see him and hence I want to have the way by which I can accept the help. I just cannot select it. Can you all please let me know what can be done here in the case?

Re: I cannot accept help from my neighbor in CityVille

If you are having the issue with the neighbor that is at the extreme right at the farms then it will be better if you can just make use of the Full Screen mode there. I think that you are using the smaller browser view there and hence you are getting the issue there. I am sure that in the Full Screen you will be able to have the things working in the better manner. In full screen you will be able to make good use of the view there.

You can do one thing you can scroll down the mouse button so that you can have the view of the entire city there in the small mode. Then you will be for sure able to get the help that your friend has come up with. You can make a click on the neighbor icon and then accept the help. I am sure that you will have this working for you there. Also while playing the Facebook games make sure that the web page gets loaded and then after that only you start playing the game. Please follow the same thing when you are visiting the neighboring city as well.

It seems to me that you are having the issue there because of the Browser that you are using to play the game there and hence it will be great If you can simply use some other browser. I am playing the game using the Internet Explorer. Well I have seen that when the game is getting loaded and then you click on some of the items there for e.g. if you click on BUSINESS building then it will collect the coins but will let you to collect the same after some time. SO if you are seeing the issue as such then it is advisable that you allow the page to get loaded at first.

You want to select the neighbor and I think that you are missing on some of the important work around there. You can definitely make use of the TAB button. YOU can select the neighbor by making use of Tab button and then you can accept the help with which he or she has come in your city there. It would have been simply great if you could have come up with the SCREEN SHOT of the City of yours and that would have really explained the issues of yours. Well try this and see if you can get the help from there. Let me get notified about the same.

It even seems to me the issue of the browser. You cannot accept the help because he or she is at the extreme right of the city well if that is really the case then for sure you can do one thing. You can simply make a click in the city and while holding the left button on the mouse make a drag in the left side and you will see the neighbor of yours appearing on your screen. Well I am sure that this will really help you there.