Thread: Farmville : What is the stupid things you have ever done in farmville?

Farmville : What is the stupid things you have ever done in farmville?

So as you know a lot of people were doing stupid things in farmville, so I wanted to discuss - what was your mistake? My mistake was spending over 20 FC for some Christmas trees (sugar plum tree, ornament tree etc...) but I decided to have a green farm (long story).+I was spending a lot of money for stupid decoration when I was a beginner. So what was your stupid mistake?I love to play all Zynga games on facbook.
    FarmVille - Level 91 (43 masteries and counting! )
    FrontierVille - Level 61
    Treasure Isle - Level 179
    Cafe World - Level 121
    CityVille - Level 42
    FishVille - Level 24 (retired)

Re: Farmville : What is the stupid things you have ever done in farmville?

I deleted almost everything I had (LE, FC items, animals etc) that didn't go in the then very limited storage (One barn and one shed) to just do the crops. Ran quickly out of fuel, and hated myself for selling everything off, to sit with a farm I didn't bother working on. Now my focus is on decorating my farm. Level 105 Seed Masteries Left: None!
    Have all LE masteries except those damn Super Pumpkins
    Tree Masteries: Cherry, Lime, Lemon, Peach, Orange, Key Lime, Blood Orange, Plum, Olive, Granny Smith Apple, Ponderosa Lemon, Apple, Wax Apple, Pine, Wild Cashew, Dwarf Almond, Golden Malayan Coconut, Rainier Cherry, Golden Plum.

Mine was spending FC on mystery boxes (remember those) before reading the forums cause I wanted a big waterfall. However, my friend got the waterfall weeks before. I didn't know the boxes had changed. Got the ugliest stuff! Two stupid scarecrows! So remember kids, always, always go to the forums before opening a box, or popping a balloon. Level 99
    Crop Mastery: Permanent: 63/79 Limited Edition: 17/18 Charity: 2/2
    Tree Mastery: Level I: 7/54 Level II: 4/43

I got fed up with the game at some point, decided to stop playing and sold or deleted everything I had, including animals that were not available anymore. Needless to say I regretted it when after a while I wanted my farm back. The other thing... I deleted my first mastery sign (watermelons), because I didn't know what it was and it looked just like an ugly decorative item. Now I have only two crops left to master and I will be always missing that one sign.

I bought a gold and black chicken for farm cash (FC) when they first came out, not knowing they would be as common as a cold later on. also spent a lot of farmcash in general in an effort to buy every animal until around the superbowl items when i realized it would be impossible. The first mystery box with just animals in it set me back a pretty good amount of farm cash (FC), and i still never got a jackalope.

Not buying hundreds of ornament trees last year when I had the coins to buy them they were such a high yield tree (slaps forehead) I had just started playing and didn't have a lot of coins then. Also buying some stupid decoration for 20 fvc early on when I needed it for something else LOL oh, and playing the mystery game any time to get horses, I'm ashamed to admit how much I spent recently to get the asian horse...thank god I had a bunch of left over best buy gift cards that I wasn't going to buy anything else with except gift cards.

Do you remember those barrels with apples and market display with saris and other things? I deleted those things or did not buy them, and a few weeks later we got the market stalls. I have wished many times that I had those items, in order to make a nice display instead of just having those stalls hidden behind buildings. I never bought the Count Duckula or the Wizard Duck, and now that we have the Duck Pond, the perfect place to display them, I wish I had them. When we get a new item that would go well with previous items, I wish they would release them.

I did a lot of stupid things when I was new. I bought the water trough, I spent FC on things like expansions and the flower shed. I didn't have many coins yet, and thought it was a good idea. I also bought a gold and black chicken for FC, before they became common. I didn't sell off all my trees, but I do wish I had kept more than 2 of each of the trees I didn't like the looks of. Also during the first holiday tree event, I spent 5 farm cash to open some 'special' present which turned out to be a chicken.