Thread: Not enough money Error in CityVille

Not enough money Error in CityVille

I was quite enjoying the CityVille game on Facebook here but now I just have seen that I am getting this error here. I was really not having the issue with the game before this but it is the first time that I have seen this error coming to my screen here. I went to but the School in my case but when I went to the purchase windows it told me that I do not have enough coins to buy that item and then asked me to click on the links so that I can have more coins. Well I really did not get this. I have over 2 lakh coins in my cases here but yet cannot have the same to buy in any manner.

Re: Not enough money Error in CityVille

Well it seems to me that you just got the coins in your pocket and when you got it then you tried to purchase the items from the PURCHASE WINDOW it might have happened that the page might have not processed fully and in the mean time you have selected the School to be purchased. The coins must be getting added and you just interrupted it there. Well I am of the opinion that you will have the issue solved after some time. It happens when the web pages are getting loaded. Hope that you will be able to buy the things after some time.

First see that you have completed all the goals that are required so that you can have the School Building unlocked. It may happen that you might have not completed the goals but you are able to see the items unlocked. I would just like to tell you that there are some sorts of the bugs there in this game and hence as a result of which you are able to see all this kind of issues. It will be really appreciable if you can just have a refresh done on the web browser and see after getting the page loaded completely you can have this working in your case.

Please make sure that there is no negative sign on the coins of yours. Sometimes these sorts of bugs have been noticed with the online games and hence it will be really appreciated if you can just make a check on the same. IN order to try to get out of the issue you can also try to open up the game in some other browser as well. Anything can work as a remedy in your case you never know about the same. Give this a try for once.

I have seen some of the cases like this and hence it will be better if you can just report the same to the TECHNICAL SUPPORT of Zynga and then see if that can really make the difference in your case. Well it is the least that you can do and if you want to have anything on the suggestion then it will be better if you can play the game here in Full Screen Mode and see if you can select the particular item from the BUILD option that will let you have the proper thing for you.

I have seen some of the cases like this and hence it will be better if you can just report the same to the TECHNICAL SUPPORT of Zynga and then see if that can really make the difference in your case. Well it is the least that you can do and if you want to have anything on the suggestion then it will be better if you can play the game here in Full Screen Mode and see if you can select the particular item from the BUILD option that will let you have the proper thing for you.