Thread: Farmville : What has annoyed you in FarmVille today?

Farmville : What has annoyed you in FarmVille today?

For me: The pop-up are the many annoying thing, when you click for the first time in my gift box. You know, telling me to send a mysterious box to my friends. To load any slower My God, get rid of it, Zynga! If you would like to make a gift, I click the tab gifts. "Hang tight while we load the bits!" Who would have thought it was a good idea? I would plow over him. When you get rid of it, get rid of the dark screen as well.

Re: Farmville : What has annoyed you in FarmVille today?

When the cow fan reported that cash was 12 FV no money at all. I had to get another million fans for the price of the coin 50,000. Thus, a much better deal and I imagine the sheep had a moment so hard to get two million. Got to admit I was a little upset about the new matterhorn Shopping for coins and not just at all, and I paid the Alps 42FC are not much bigger at all. I know I have chosen to pay for them and they like, but if I had known that a version of the coin was dating would definitely not purchased. I guess I will start to wait for an item is completely free to buy things.

The mystery of Cornwall I have egg on my diet did not show up in my gift box. Normally it would be a great thing, but I'm desperately trying to get the gnome chicken! All my neighbors have one, some several, and I cannot seem to find one, no matter how many eggs Cornish open! I have being Farming since August 07, 2009 Level 94 140/156 Ribbons {30/40 Blue}, 69/93 Masteries, including all Limited Editions.

Buying a fan sheep for 300,000 when I had just decided a couple of days ago to sell all my sheep. No queen bee. Mystery game not being all that different than a mystery box, but costing 4 more FV. Give me time and I will probably think of more. Level 99
    Crop Mastery: Permanent: 63/79 Limited Edition: 17/18 Charity: 2/2
    Tree Mastery: Level I: 1/54 Level II: 0/43

1.The mystery game being so much, I wish for once it would not be so much or the fact they release not all of us can get farm cash, and would do it for coins for once, i have no chance in getting a black stallion now.
    2. The amount the game cost, and the amount the fan sheep cost, i was like "YAY" then took a look and was like "yeah run on".
    3. That little man on the side kinda does my head in, but kinda learnt to learn with him as well and the pop up everytime i go to my gifts, Do you want to send gifts to your friends? no as the OP said i would go to the free gift tab when I am ready.

Not being able to find a Queen Bee. Anywhere! Nothing from my own flowers, nothing on any of my neighbors farms (Except fuel, which I am not exactly short on right now!) A few people have told me to just buy it but - as someone who cannot afford to buy FC - 10FC just does not seem worth it. Just got to keep searching, I guess. Level: 102
    Crop Masteries: 76 Permanent + 15 LE
    Foals Wanted: ... Calves Wanted: Purple