Thread: No sound after installing prince of persia game

No sound after installing prince of persia game

I am a game lover and for this I recently upgrade my machine into a gaming machine, assembled with Intel core i5 processor, along with this nvidia graphical interface and realtak sound driver. I am using an Hp pavilion series laptop, this problem is after install the prince of Persia high definition game, the sound from my laptop is gone. And the problem first time I encountered while I was play an audio in my system. I am a student, so I am not having any idea regarding this type of problem. Suggest me something to solve this issue.

Re: No sound after installing prince of persia game

Though there is no sound so I think the problem is definitely for ten sound drivers, it may happen that after install the game the sound driver firmware is corrupted or not responding. So if this happens then I suggest you to download the latest version of the driver program which is compatible with the machine hardware specification and with the operating system. From the manufacturer web site download the desire one and replace with the existing one.

If you are thinking that the problem is for the game application, then simply reinstall the game first to confirm whether the problem is for that or not. Enter to the device manager and from the open sound card tab, and under that look for the Status of the sound dices, whether this is working fine or not. If you find any problem then I suggest you to contact with the manufacturer service engineer for this type of hardware related problem.

Relevant issue in my acer aspire laptop, I installed a low definition game. But right after install that one the graphics in my laptop creating a problem, like while I first open the game the graphics completely crashes for few minute means the screen appears in black and back in to the normal after a few while. I was shocked when this one happened first time, and for this I tried by remove the game, but this also happens same thing, though I like games so I installed the game again. What should I do, still the problem occurring. Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

According to me, regarding the second problem which is posted, I think after install the game there might be any one windows file, which is collaborating with the graphical interface might be corrupted and for this the problem is occurring. so if this problem occurring I would like to recommend you to reload the OS, insert the OS installation disk and press desire key for appear the windows installation window, from there click on install now, and follow the instruction to o this process. On the other hand, the sound problem is also happening or the sound driver, and for this I recommend you to insert driver installation disk and ping to the device manager, from there open sound tab, and right click on it. Choose recommended update option, after that browse and locate the driver installation program and terminate the process. Try with this.