Thread: Timed Mission "Playtime II" in FrontierVille

Timed Mission "Playtime II" in FrontierVille

Hello friends
    I am not going to take your too much of time. I have one question about Frontireville. I assume you all are familiar with this game after this entire one is topmost game in social networking games market. I heard that there is new mission launched by developers of this game. I only know the name of that mission. The name of this recently launched mission is "Playtime II". I want to play this mission. Can you tell me more about this mission like its type, requirements and all that? I don’t have enough time to search about this mission on web as I am busy in my assignment preparation. I hope there are peoples who definitely familiar with this mission. I am waiting for your favorable replies. To all my friends I would like to say thanks in advance for giving their precious time to me.

Re: Timed Mission "Playtime II" in FrontierVille

Yesterday at the time of searching information for my brother’s project based on social networking side I came across this term. This is newly released timed mission by creators of FrontierVille. As this is timed mission, no doubt you are really going to enjoy this one. This mission is nothing but an advance version of playtime mission lanced last year. I am sure you had already taken experience of playing this mission. Sorry! But due to less time I am unable to sort out remaining information about it but I will assure you I will get back to you as soon as my work is finish. Till then I will tell my friends to reply you detailed information about this mission.

“Playtime II” is nothing but the advanced edition of last year’s timed mission “Playtime I”. Due to popularity of its previous version developers of this game launched its superior version this year. In order to complete this mission you have to craft at least twenty planks. There also requirement to collect minimum ten metal bars. You can get those metal bars from your friends in order to complete this mission faster than others. Along with planks and metal Bars you also have to collect minimum ten wood raps in order to completely satisfy the requirements of this mission.

This mission is launched in January. And in such a short duration it captures maximum market of social gaming. In order to complete this mission you have to collect some items like its previous version. You can easily collect those items by requesting them from your neighbors as well as friends. You maximum time will be consumed by plants as you need to craft them inside your building. As soon as you complete the mission it will prompt you the amount of reward you collected by completing this mission. As far I know about this mission you will get SeeSaw decoration along with that you also get exactly 1000 coins and most valuable thing that is 250 XP.sorry i don't only this much of information related this.

AS you already come to know that this is a timed mission, I will suggest you to always keep a watch on your facebook’s wall in order to collect items required to full fill the requirements of this mission. I am sure you will play this game as early as possible, because the requirements mentioned in this mission are fairly easy to complete in give time and the quantity of reward offering by them is very big compared to other missions exists inside the Frontierville. If you want to know more about this I will send you the reference book that I took from my friend. Just send me your email id.