Thread: CityVille: Train requests not working

CityVille: Train requests not working

I have just got the train unlocked in the CityVille here but the thing is that I have seen that it is at the moment not working in the proper manner here and hence would like to know if there is something that can really help me in getting the train working in my city here. I want t complete the train quest here and I think that it is really an important quest to get completed. Can you all there help me in getting it completed? I have seen that sometime when I open up the game the railroad icon just does not come up. When the thing was locked I can see the railroad icon with the lock on it but after getting it unlocked I just cannot see it there. Can anyone please there can let me know what the cause is for the same.

Re: CityVille: Train requests not working

The railroad icon gets disappeared. Well I have seen that this issue has been experienced by most of the user these days and it seems to me that it will be better if you can just avoid this issue for some of the days as I think that the issue is from the Zynga itself and hence you are getting the issue there. I am of the opinion that Zynga is looking for some of the improvement in the game and it is the result of the same. I think that the scenario will get improved once they will get the issue fixed from their side. Till then you can just try to complete some of the other goals there.

I do not think that there is any issue with the Zynga side. I just played the game and it was just working fine in my case here. It seems to me that there is some issue with the Web Browser that you are actually using here and hence it will be simply great if you can just have the page refreshed and then see if you can get the contents of the page getting loaded in the proper manner there. Just do this and let me get notified about the same.

This type of issue has been seen when the data remains in the cache memory of the browser. Actually the thing is that when the page gets loaded it might be loading the same problematic page. Though once you refresh the page then you should see the things getting loaded in the proper manner but even though you see the issue existing then it will be better if you can just have the cache memory of the browser cleared and then see if you can view the railroad icon on the play screen of CityVille.

I just want to tell you that the train request in the CityVille is really not working at the moment here. I have seen that I can accept the train fare from the neighbors but if I try to send the train then I simply cannot have the way to send the train to the neighbors there. I really think that there is some issue from Facebook or CityVille side and I just can hope at the moment that the issue will get solved from there side for sure.

It will be better if you can just try to play the game in the Mozilla Firefox browser and in addition to this it will be nice if you can just play the game in the full screen mode. I have been playing the game since for the past few days but really have not come across the issues yet. I would like you to make use of this browser there and see if you can have the railroad icon active in your city there. Hope that you will find it working in your case.