Thread: NO Energy Gained after visiting Neighbors in CityVille

NO Energy Gained after visiting Neighbors in CityVille

I really think that there is an issue with the Zynga game here and I would like to know if I am the only one having the issue here. The thing is that when I visited my neighbors I just got the increase in the ENERGY and I needed it as I had some of the work in the CITY to be completed. I was happy at that very moment. Now when I visited the neighbors today I have seen that I am not getting the increase in the Energy. Is there some issue with the game or there is some bug that I will have to get rectified. Will be really happy to have the same solved here. What are the things that I can do in extra there as well? I really need the energy and I do not have enough cash so that I can buy the energy. Please help me with this situation.

Re: NO Energy Gained after visiting Neighbors in CityVille

It seems that you are getting more issue. Actually the thing is that when you visit the neighbor at that time you not only get 1 Energy but in addition to this you will also get 1 XP and 50 Coins in addition. I am sure that you must have got the same there. You must have got at the first visit for sure. Also there is no such thing called as bug in the CityVille here but actually there must have been some issue with the BROWSER and hence you must have not got this bonus feature in your case there. Make a visit again and see if you can get the bonus this time.

I have seen this issue in my case as well but in order to see the bonus I just refresh the page there. I am sure that if you will also make the refresh then you will get the bonus feature that one gets after visiting there neighboring city. When you visit the neighboring city make sure that the city gets loaded and once it is done then you will get bonus pack that will contain: 1 XP, 1 Energy and then 50 Coins. You do not have to click on it; it will directly get added to the respective box of yours. If you do not see the same then you can just go to the refresh option there.

Well are you sure that you paid visit to your neighbors after the 24 HOURS as it is one of the limitation in the game that you will be required to see for at the first place. If it has not been more than the 24 hours then you can visit the neighboring city but in addition to that you will not at all have any bonus feature there. You need to get the day set and once you are done with this then you will really not have any trouble with the same there. I am of the opinion that it will be better if you can just wait for the clock to tick the 24 hours and then you can give this a try.

Yes good point had been pointed out. You can visit your neighbors as much time as you want but if you want to have the bonus then you will be required to come back after 24 hours. In addition to this when you visit the neighboring city then you are required to do some of the task so that you can help your neighbors there. If you go there then you can help the neighbors with at most five helps. You get 1 Reputation for each help after that. See if you can have that getting added in your case. Also let me just tell here that you can help your neighbors after 12 hours but can get bonus every after 24 hours.

Thanks for the suggestions and I got what were the points that I was missing on. At first I was using the Opera Browser and it was really taking long to get opened but after I switched to the Mozilla Firefox the game was opening pretty fast and at the same time I was able to get the BONUS features as well in my case. I am really happy now to have the ENERGY getting in my box again. Thanks a lot for the suggestions that you all have made here.