Thread: Lots of bugs in CityVille

Lots of bugs in CityVille

I am of the opinion that this game CityVille is really not at all that nice as it was expected. I have seen that there are lots of bug in this and I just want to know if it have been rectified at all. I have seen that the game asks me to get the Empty Lot in the City of mine so that I can have the Franchise Expert Goal completed but when I go in the build option to get the Empty Lot is says me that I have reached to the Maximum Amount of franchise and there is really nothing that I can do so that the game can be completed. Can you all there please let me know what can be done here? There are lots of bugs as well but at the moment I am stuck with this here. Any solution will be appreciated here. In addition to this please let me know if there are more bugs as well.

Re: Lots of bugs in CityVille

You have gone too far with the game there but I really think that you might have not got completed the Snowflake and the Snowball notification yet completed. The reason is that I cannot see it getting completed even though how hard I can try the same to get completed. I think that you all there will be required see for the query of mine at first and let me know what exactly can be done here in the case. What is the big deal here? Why cannot I have the Snowflake and the Snowball challenge completed? Hope that someone will for sure attained the query of mine at the first place.

Yes you can say that the CityVille is really buggy but it will be better if you can just have the proper way of playing the game. I mean to say that you will definitely have the Snowflake and the Snowball challenge completed but in order to get it completed you will be required to ask for the Snowballs and the Snowflakes from your friends and if you have that that then for sure you will have the issue solved. You are required to have 5 Snowballs and 5 Snowflakes and once you have that then you can cover the city of yours with the Snow Blanket there. If you want to get the same completed at a much faster rate then you can spend 20 City cash there. See which can really help you there.

You have mentioned that you are not allowed to place the Empty Lot in the city of yours then it is really because you have more number of franchise and business and then Headquarters in your city and if you really want to get the Empty Lot in your city then it will be great If you can just have the population of the city increased and then you can have the empty lot placed so that one of your neighbor can just start the business there and at the same time you will have the Franchise Expert Quest completed in your case.

If you want to have the goal of the Franchise Expert completed then it will be better if you can just do the things in the manner that I did. Actually I was also stuck at the same situation and hence I thought that it will be simply great if I can get rid of some of the franchise from my city and then for sure you will get the permission to place the Empty Lot. Once you do that then you will see that the quest gets complete. If you want you can ask the friend of yours to place the business again in your city there. Hope that you will get the quest completed.

It is not the game that is buggy there. It may happen that you are having the issue with the BROWSER. If at all you are getting the issues when you are placing the objects then it will be better if you can make use of the BROWSER that is really fast with this game and at the same time is really working fine. The game is really fine and I just want to help out the person with the second post. If you want to see for your issues then you can just follow the below link: Is there a way by which I can get rid of the goal screen in CityVille? Hope that you will really like the suggestions that have been made here.