Thread: In Mafia wars Level 450 equals screwed

In Mafia wars Level 450 equals screwed

I have played Mafia Wars from so many days. And in this I had a level 300+ character on MySpace when my family and friends said Mafia War was much enhanced on Facebook, so I switch to this game.I play every day and in this I do not run auto-play scripts. It took me around one year to obtain my character to level 450. But at the present the main matter is that, I am dead all the time I log in! So if you have any suggestion regarding this then please help me as soon as possible for you guys.

Re: In Mafia wars Level 450 equals screwed

I am also going through the same issue and in this the main issue is that I am not able to find a fight in this I mean in to the Fight tab, and at the time when I have Ruby-level items equipped and after that they kill my characters in my level with my sized mafia when I was at the level of 449. And after that I am not able to make use of the Fight tab of the Jobs that offer fight paths. So if anybody knows how to fix this please pass that information over here so that it will be help us in order to get proper solution.

Hey I think I have solution for this because when I was going through this so on one of the website I read the guide related to this and after trying the suggestion which is given over there I have got my solution. Actually in that you have to first take one up at the first and after that you move further. Because this one up keep giving you energy and in that level you will be get energy throughout level. If you want then you can go for this because when I was going through this I have tried this and I got solution. So I wish best of luck to you.

Hey buddy I just want to thank you regarding the solution because as you have suggested that take the one up in starting I have did like the same and throughout this level I got the energy and this level do not get screwed. So for this I just want to thank you because before this I never take this one up energy and start my level without this. But after getting it I have seen the difference. So for this I just want to thank you once again.

I have a decent Mafia of 200. Why do I only see 501 Mafias!? Why don't I see people I can pick on like these ultra-thugs that kill me all day every day? Why do they see me!? It is absurd and has destroyed the MW experience for me. Having no restrictions in the algorithm that delivers your opponents is just lazy. I'm a programmer and have made web-based games. I know there are mafias of less than 501; myself as a case. I know there are plenty of up in the thousands levels, but I'm not one! It is unfair and should be remedied. Don't you think?