Thread: Horse Breeding tips in FarmVille

Horse Breeding tips in FarmVille

I wanted to increase the number of horses in FarmVille and hence please provide some breeding tips to me. What are the various horse species which will help me make more coins as well as more experience points. I have played Restaurant City and mastered it but am quiet new in FarmVille please help me to get this problem fixed.

Re: Horse Breeding tips in FarmVille

We all like to get things for nothing while playing in Farmville is the difference between upgrade more quickly and gain extra bonuses and coins to make sure the farm is doing its best and can make the game very rewarding. The first trick is to have at least 20 horses and a stable course. Take all your horses in the stable and wait for one of them is 35% ready to be harvested. Replace all the other horses in the stable, starting with the most unique horses first and then the team will be ready for harvest.

Make sure you put in a standard or two as well. You can do this as often as you want provided you keep a couple of horses outside the barn that are around 35% or more and turn. If you do not have a team yet, then get one. There's a clue for you! This is a great way to get many foals, growers and farm workers who all contribute greatly to your farm, especially farm workers and growers.

A quick and cheap to get one is to call your neighbors to help them regularly by clicking on your stable and let them know exactly what you need in terms of building materials stable. It's cheaper than paying cash for agricultural parts and if all your neighbors pitch in soon arrived. We are talking about an option for a second stable which is not possible yet. Watch this space for more information on the opportunity or visit FarmVille Secrets clues and tips for a fantastic farm. The Farmville Secrets guide is so good.

Breeding Horses in FarmVille will definitely help you gain experience points as well or XP and single coins which are sometimes harder to find in Farmville. I did lots of research to find the ultimate guide and what it is. Horse Breeding is the most profitable activity which helps to promote faster in terms of level. if I am not mistaken or through free Gift, if a neighbor of yours who already have the level so that it can send and you will recieve a gift accordingly.